Chapter 1: YOU WHAT!!!???

♡LuX~ journey of love

Seoyoung's Point of View

One day in the Park household.

 

I sat on the chair staring at Ahbeojji.

"Seoyoung, I placed you in a new group"  Ahbeojji said.

"Ahbeojji! I don't want to become a singer! " I replied.

"You will join this group or your gonna go back to your mom in Paris!" Ahbeojjie yelled.

I snickered and left the room. I sighed knowing I had to obey or else I'll go back to that place again. I packed up my things and went downstairs to meet Ahbeojji and a guy in a suit.

"Seoyoung~ This is Manager Kwang. " Ahbeojji said introducing him with a hand gesture.

"Annyeong Haseyo~ " I said and then bowed.

"Annyeong SeoYoung! " Manager Kwang replied with a happy smile.

"Anyways lets go "Ahbeojji said then went to the car.

I followed and went inside the car and sat near the window.

"Lux is a 4 group member band consisting of Cho Hee; the Lead Singer. Hye Ryung the leader of the group. Myung Hee; the one that plays the drums. And you~ who plays the keyboard. " Ahbeojji said while showing a photo of 3 girls and pointing each on of them.

"The bands Debut will be next month. so you have to prepare everything." Manager Kwang said.

We parked infront of a huge building with a crowd of people on the front gates. We got out of the car and went through the gates. I guess the people were fans since they held signs saying 'SARANGHAE OPPA's! FIGHTING!!"

I walked up the huge stairs and was leaded into a room with 3 girls sitting randomly.

"Girls, This is Seoyoung your new band member~" Manager Kwang said making the girls look at me.

"Annyeong Haseyo~ Choneun Cho Hee Imnida~ Manasseo Pan Gap Sumnida~" A girl who was holding a book smiled at me and stood up. Another girl holding drum sticks stood up and introduced herself.

"Annyeong, Choneun Myunhee imnida~" She said waving the sticks at me. Then the last girl grinned at me and waved.

"Annyeong Choneun Hye Ryung imnida~" Hye Ryung said holding my hand and shaking it.

"We will leave you guys to practice~" Ahbeojji said dragging Manager Kwang away.