02

Listen

 

Listen

Chapter two


On their way back home, Yoona realized that she had left her purse that contains her medical history in the studio. Then proceeded to signal Yuri to get the way back to the studio. 

Going back to the studio, when Yuri was driving with a worry that the gangsters would be back, Yoona suddenly had a sudden relapse of her horrible past.

She was once a victim of vice. She had a 22 year-old boyfriend, who was nothing but an immoral creature. Her deafness was caused by this--

their very last day, as Yoona decided to break up with him.

'Get off me! You disgusting beast! Get of my body!' 

'I feel uneasy! Let go!' Yoona kicked him away to the wall. The man gets back up, trying to her.

While struggling, she grabs a tranquilizer, to render him motionless. However, being weak to lift off his buff body aside, the man grabbed a gun, and shot her. In the ear.

'Recent reports came through, we're regrettful to tell you-- We are unable to extract the bullet in her ear.''

Yoona's ear was forever deaf as one of her eardrums were blocked by that very bullet.

Her parents were obnoxious. Thinking that she was already disabled for being deaf, they abandoned her.

'Why! Why must it end this way?!' The deranged Yoona cried.

Just when she was about to commit suicide on that day, Yuri came over. And, yes. She oversaw the plight Yonna has suffered.

Yuri pulled her away hurriedly. And started her partnership with her.

Finishing reviewing Yoona's own past, Yuri had reached the destination. Unbeknownst to them..

 

The gangsters from before-- The ones who constantly torture the old man, were back. This time, they want something. The girls. 

'Hey, chick! It seems that you people have something we've wanted! Give it back!' One of the members unsheaths his weapon.

'What? What would that be?!' Yuri replied.

'Stop acting dumb! That apparel which your deaf friend currently wears! It carries more value! Give it to us before we started doing something worse!'

The chief picked up Yoona's medical history. Threatening to tear it away if they do not cooperate.

Yoona burst to tears, overwhelmed by sadness, screamed away with all of her might, until her collapse.

As the men came closer, a mysterious man came over, having possession of Yoona's medical history too.

'What the Hell? You have one too?' Both Yuri and the chief exclaimed out of shock.

'Well, being a thief isn't that tough. The one which the chief has was a fake. It's actually a scribbled paper' A mysterious man answered.

Being angry, the gangsters attacked him, but, were singlehandedly taken out by him. 

He grabbed the already-timid chief, and taunted him. 'Bring her to the hospital now, and foot the bills!'

The chief had no other choices but to follow it.

The doctor found out that Yoona's ear has just bled, and the clots were more serious. 'Hey you! Has-been chief! Brace yourself! You are about to be a dead man!' He threatened the chief angrily.

'I don't... Don't know that things would turn out....'

'Get ready to die.' He grabs a gun from the chief's pocket, pointing at his torso.

'Stay calm! dude, I'm sure she'll live!' Yuri cried.

A day after the operation, the bullet on her ear was successfully extracted. She could hear again.

The bedridden Yoona, seeking for both the mysterious man's and Yuri's forgivenesses for being ignorant to their advices. 

As for the chief, he was given a jail sentence, for about 10 years in the assault of Yuri and Yoona.

Later then, when Yuri wanted to know his identity, he suddenly shrugs off.

'I don't seem to be your questioner. Go back and take care of her.'

Yuri follows that man, when he recieves a call.

'What? What did you do?!

'I will clean the room! Don't clear the books! They're im-po-rtant!'

Yuri was startled by than man's attitude. As she thought: 'The irony....'


I know that you have a lot of questions running through your mind and you are totally confused. They are there for a reason and am not telling you yet. Things will be slowly revealed as we go on the story. Also, Yoona being able to hear again is important for my next upcoming chapter.

Comment+Subscribe=Love