Next stop SHINee's dorm

A Contract Marrige With Him?!?

*Hmm i wonder how SHINee's dorm will be like* she thought while smiling.Finally she saw her bestfriend Myungsoo.outside her house "MYUNGSOO-AH!!!" she shouted as he was quiet far for her. Sungyeol turned and saw her and he quickly ran to her house."Oppa guess what?!?" "What?" "I'm going to SHINee's Dorm~!!!!" Myungsoo was quiet sad cause' he know that you liked Jonghyun "I can finally see Jonghyun~!" Joowon said while jumping happily "Are you that happy?" Myungsoo said while looking at her "Of course oppa~!" "Okay enough of the excitement let's go revise" *Wow she's really happy* Myungsoo thought and was kinda of angry. "Nae Oppa wait i have to pick my dress first" "Palli~!"

 

After choosing tons of dress she finally pick one with blue flowers around it. Then she heard sound horning at her window she quickly looked out and found a white limo outside.She went downstairs and ask the driver.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" "Oh hi are you Joowon?" "Yes i am why?" "SHINee asked me to pick you up and go to their dorm" "Okay wait give me 10 more minutes" "Okay hurry~"   She quickly wore her dress and took her wallet and phone and went out and lock the door.She went into the car and was smiling happily she was very curious as she had ride a limo before she thought in her head *Next stop SHINee's dorm*