Chapter 1

A Contract Marrige With Him?!?

Author P.O.V

Joo won rubbed her eyes.It was morning and she remembered today was her birthday! She quickly called her best-friend,Myungsoo.he called and called but no one answered. She tought Myungsoo was busy so she just change and did the same thing everymorning. But when she went down she saw her mother and father greeting her and making breakfast. It was weird for her 'cause they usually just sleep when she went to school. She knew something was suspicious but she did not mind.After she has eaten she walk to school.

At School

She waited at the school gate as she usually met him but he wasn't there. She thought that he was sick and she would visit him after school. Since Myungsoo was not there she went to the cafeteria and drink some coffee. She was too bored and walked around the school. When she was walking she saw a bunch of people looking at the kingkas and queenkas. "OMG queenkas so rude~" She thought. Alot of people was taking photos and stuff like that. She was walking by when she accidently spilled some coffee at this kingka. "Yah! can't you see where your going!" "Mianhe! Sorry! Im so sorry!" "Yah hung don't be so mean to her she looks cute!" one of his friend witha long hair said. I gave him my handkerchief and he took it and rubbed it on his shirt. I ran and Suddenly he called me! "Yah!"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hi! This my 3rd Fanfic i hope you subscribe and love it~!! ^^