Chapter 2

I Tried

 

Kevin looked around the grounds of the school now that he had arrived at the place he was told of.Chunglim High School,also known as the 2nd most prestigious high school in Seoul because of it's reputation in having lots of rich kids and idol group members as their students.

 

The thing that's funny is that even though he was just wearing casual clothing,he still managed to attract attention from the students passing by,including some of the teachers.Kevin uncomfortably made his way to the administration building to do the usual stuff where he needs to register his name as a visitor to prevent from any mishaps from taking place.Like being mistaken as a trespasser for example.

 

"Excuse me," he said,getting the attention from the busy receptionist immediately.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I'm here as a replacement for Mr.Shinwoo,you know...for the Taekwondo club?"

 

"Ah,Mr.Shinwoo cannot make it today?"

 

"It seems so..."

 

"Well if that's the case,please write your name on this paper." she handed him over a paper along with a pen.It only took Kevin a few seconds to write down his name and afterwards,the woman in her mid-twenties gave him the visitor's pass.Kevin thanked her as he walked out of the place and headed towards the main building where all classes are located.

 

"Room 3-B? Since there are three floors in the building...it must be on the last floor..." Kevin muttered to himself.What caught his attention was a crew of production going to the auditorium he presumed? and there was also a group of men in black suits protecting someone along the way.

 

Huh,must be one of the rich kids...

 

Kevin shook off his thoughts before he went inside the main building.Once again,he caught the attention from the students and this time,he replied the stares&gawks with an awkward smile.

 

"OMG,did he just smile?"

 

"He's kind of cute..."

 

"Do you wanna ask him for his number?"

 

Crap,now i need to hurry...

 

Kevin quickened his pace to the third floor and luckily,there's less people around the place.Somehow by luck,the blond-haired guy found the room he was told to go to as it was next to the staircase.

 

...Found it.

 

Carefully sliding the door open,he saw a number of students chatting with each other.At first,they didn't realise Kevin's presence in the room but when one of them pointed out to him,they all averted their attention to the new instructor.He slightly bowed at them as he introduced himself."Pleased to meet you guys,my name is Kevin Woo and i'll be your instructor today."

 

"Where's Mr.Shinwoo?"

 

"He can't come today because of a personal reason so i'll be replacing him for today."

 

"But Mr..."

 

"Kevin,Kevin Woo." he repeated his name.

 

"You don't seem that tough to me,are you sure that you're an instructor?" one of the guys scoffed.

 

"Yes i am."

 

"Seriously? Judging by your looks,I bet i can take you down in a single blow."another guy laughed hysterically along with his male friends.The girls kept quiet looking at the scene.Kevin on the other side just sighed at their action since he knew exactly what will happen next.Just like he expected,the guy earlier stepped forward and approached him,trying to intimidate him with his large built."Mind if we have a match Mr,oh wait i should call you Miss Instructor instead."

 

Another laughter.

 

"Mind if we have a match Miss Instructor?"

 

"...Do you have an insurance?"

 

"...What?"

 

Kevin replied him in disinterest."Insurance,do you have one?"

 

"Well yeah..."

 

"Good." as soon as he said that,Kevin immediately flipped the guy over just by using his left leg.He didn't even break a sweat when the guy was already down on the floor,dumbfounded with what just happened.The rest of the students looked at him in amusement.It all happened in a flash and none of them really saw what he did earlier.

 

"W-what the hell??"

 

"Shall we start our lesson?" Kevin said,ignoring the guy.Just in time,someone else had opened the door somehow preventing the fight from going on any further and surprisingly,it was...Jessica Jung.Tagging along with her was the production team he saw earlier.

 

Stares were exchanged between the two of them for a moment before the goddess spoke to him."What happened?"

 

 

A/N Double update anyone? XD I'll update again tomorrow but in the meantime,enjoy this chapter? Please comment&subscribe ^_^