Chapter 1

I Tried

 

The blond-haired guy groaned as he fluttered his eyes open,hearing his alarm clock went off.It was just 7 in the morning but even so,it's already a routine for him to wake up at this hour since he works as a martial arts instructor in his friend's club.

 

Lazily dragging his feet to the bathroom,it only took him a few minutes to freshen up.Kevin yawned as he went to the living room to only be greeted by a couple of his housemates;Shin Soohyun&Lee Kiseop respectively.

 

“Good morning Seunghyun-ah.”

 

“Hi Kevin.”

 

The said guy grabbed his black hoodie that was lying on the couch and wore it over his tanktop,his eyes currently fixed on the celebrity on the tv.It was none other than Jessica Jung,one of Asia's most successful all round entertainer.“You guys are not going to work today?”

 

“Soohyun-hyung is closing his store for the day and as for me,i was given a day off by my boss.”

 

“Sooyoung-noona gave you a day off? Well that's rare.”

 

“Yeah,i was thinking the same thing as you are but i kind of figured out the reason why.”

 

“Why?”

 

The oldest out of them finally spoke up and chuckled.“There's a 50% discount at her favourite restaurant.”

 

“Figures,” Kevin grabbed his keys off the table and tore his eyes off the tv.He had always been a fan of Jessica Jung since her debut so it's no surprise that he would be watching her CF.You can kind of say that if his 'ex' never came into his life,he would devoted his whole heart to the celebrity by now.”I'll be going now,don't forget to lock the door.”

 

“Arasso,be careful on your way then.”

 

- - - - -

 

“Kevin!” the owner shouted happily when he saw a familiar guy entering his martial arts club.They had been friends for almost 6 years now and he was also the one who offered Kevin a job when the latter first arrived in Seoul a few years ago.

 

“Hi.”

 

“You're finally here,i need you to do something for me today.”

 

“What is it?” Kevin took a seat in front of him.

 

“I need you to replace Shinwoo at Chunglim High School,he just called me that he can't make it today since he got something else that he need to take care of.”

 

“Which club is he instructing?”

 

“Taekwondo.”

 

“....Alright then,what time does their CCA starts at?”

 

“Around...11 A.M i guess? You still have 3 hours left.” Hoon threw an oatbar to Kevin,gesturing him to eat it since the guy probably haven't had his breakfast yet.The blond-haired guy gladly took the wrapper off and thanked him before devouring the whole thing.

 

There weren't that much people training in the club since it's school days and almost everyone is at work but there will always be this one girl using the punchbag at the corner at the place,sweating profusely after throwing hundreds&hundreds of punches on it.Though Kevin never really got to know her,he would always see Hoon talking to the girl as if they were close siblings since the girl looks too young to be Hoon's girlfriend.

 

Kevin crumpled the wrapper into a ball and threw it into the bin as he took his keys once again to head over to a cafe nearby.After all,an oatbar is not enough to make him full."Do you want me to grab you anything?"

 

"No thanks,i'm already full."

 

"Suit yourself then."

 

 

A/N This is a KevSica story so...uhm...expect that Kevin&Jessica will meet up in the next chapter? ^_^ Well...there'll maybe a chance for Kevin and his ex to get back but...it's a low one XD