HUNGRY

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

 

top.png

 

He couldn’t forget that moment ..yesterday... he caught her staring at her.

 

Not just once but a million times. He may be exaggerating it but what he felt right now is out of this world.

 

But still, couldn’t get off his mind the scene between GD and Dara..

Could it be true that they have something between them? Could the ‘DARAGON’ pairings as they say is true?

 

As a celebrity..he knew those pairings... made by fans... there’s also TABISAN and TOPDARA. Which he love the most. He wished he could say that they are true. He would be happy as well as the fans.

But the problem is, Dara don’t even know his existence. Maybe yes, he existed in her life.... but not in a way of existence that he wanted to happen.*

 

 

I asked Jiyong a million times before.... what is really between them with Dara...  he always denied those issue and said they were not true.

I believed him because he said so...did he lied to me?  But why would he? I’m his bestfriend.

 

Jiyong knew that I like Dara.

 

T.O.P’s sitting in a corner in the practice room.

When someone said..

“A penny for your thought?”  It was Seungri with a big grin on his face.

What is up to this guy?

“What do you want?” He asked.

“Woooah! Why so serious TOPhyung?” Seungri exclaimed.

“It’s none of your business.” Still in a serious tone.

 

“AHA! Is that the ‘someone’ you’ve been thinking?” Seungri asked still with mischievous grin on his face.

 

SOMEONE.

He was surprised by his question. How did he know?

That there’s someone in his mind. Aissshh! Maknae!

 

Still in a serious face. As if unaffected by the intrusion of this maknae.

“I heard something TOPhyung.” the maknae suddenly confessed. The grin in his face became wider.

A sudden curiosity marked on his face... Raising an eyebrow.

“But I won’t tell you yet. Nyahahaha!” Seungri then said. Laughing out loud.

Hurriedly walked away.

“Aisssh! Seungri! What is it?! If you won’t tell me I’ll punch your face!” the taller guy shouted ... pissed off.

*******

 

Big_Bang_TaeYang_s_shocking_confession_B

 

 

I saw Dara in the lobby... I was about to go out for a bit grabbing the opportunity of having the free time that I have.. Despite of the busy schedule that Bigbang’s have... we still have time to enjoy and relax.

 

 

In her simple shirt paired with a jeans and jacket.. she’s still a goddess..

She has this power to make me freeze and lost in my thought.

 

“Hello Youngbae.” A voice that seems so familiar he suddenly heard.

Little did he realize that Dara was now in front of him.

Merely facing each other.

His heart skipped a beat.

 

A sudden surprise on his face.

 

“Hey! Did I scare you? Aigooo.. I’m sorry about that Youngbae.” Sighs.

 

 

“Ah, no..no..no. Dara-noona. Don’t worry about that.” Though stunned but able to said calmly.

 

“Uhmm.. Where are you going? Going out?” She asked.

“Yes.” Still stunned.

“Where to?”

“Somewhere..”stuttering.

Speech impediment. Wow! I’m so good at it. Tsk. Youngbae.. mentally scolding himself.

 

Dara became silent. Obviously,... confused.

 

 “Huh? Hahaha! Hmmm.. hey, would you like to come with me to eat?” She then said.

 

“Come with you? Noo-...na?” Youngbae asked.

He was surprised by her ‘once in a blue moon invitation’.

“Yes! Me...Come with you...Eat.. “ laughing.

Just my luck!

“Oh come on! Hurry up. I’m now hungry.” She then held his hand tagging the young man along.

They then hopped into Dara’s White Range Rover.

 

Sandara.png

 

I was about leave the building to go to Seven’s restaurant when I saw Taeyang in the lobby.

 

He stopped for a while. I saw him staring at me. But didn’t say a thing to catch my attention.

She was confused why he’s not calling her. She stopped too. Looking back at the guy.

 

She decided to approach him. But still he didn’t moved nor showed any reaction.

 

What’s wrong with him?

 

“Hello Youngbae.” Trying to get his attention. She was sure that she's close enough that he could definitely hear her voice.

But still no response. As if she was talking to a mannequin.. A y guy mannequin. *

 

Woaah. Here I am again. But it’s true. Though he’s not her type... she can’t deny that he’s y...with a six packs of abs and one of a hell guy when it comes to dancing.

 

She almost panicked when he’s still not showing any sign of reaction.

 

Fortunately, he moved.

 

She let out a deep breath.

You scared me Youngbae.

She was shocked.

 

Also , she knew that she surprised him.

 

“Hey! Did I scare you? Aigooo.. I’m sorry about that Youngbae.” Sighs.

Oops. My fault. T___T But what did I do wrong??

Am I this scary?? First, it was T.O.P then now it’s Youngbae! T__T

What’s wrong with me?

 

“Ah, no..no..no. Dara-noona. Don’t worry about that.”

She can sense that he’s still stunned. She knew she scared him.

“Uhmm.. Where are you going? Going out?” She asked.

“Yes.” Still stunned.

“Where to?”

“Somewhere..”stuttering.

 

Dara became silent.

Oh no! Is he sick? T__T

WHAT DID I HELL DO WRONG?

 “Huh? Hahaha! Hmmm.. hey, would you like to come with me to eat?” She said. Out of nowhere. She thought she must repay him for what she did.

 

“Come with you? Noo-...na?” Youngbae asked.

“Yes! Me...Come with you...Eat.. “ laughing. AIGOOOO.

Maybe, he’s just hungry. Just like me.

‘You’re not yourself when you’re hungry.’  She thought.

 

She need to save Youngbae and HERSELF.

 

 “Oh come on! Hurry up. I’m now hungry.” She then held his hand tagging the young man along.

They then hopped into her White Range Rover. 

 

 

*******

 

 

is it too short again? T__T

AIGOOOO. HAHA! 

 

next chap. coming up... "CRUSH"