Nice to Meet You, My Muse

Searching the Muse

 

"Kim Myungsoo! Is this what you call it inspiring photo?” Myungsoo lowered his head as his boss scolded him. "I'm sorry, boss. I'll change it". replied him while getting a glare from his boss. "If you're not getting the inspiring photo in 3 days, I'll fire you! Understand!". He nodded slowly and left the room.

 

His mind was blank as his feet took control over him and brought him to some unknown place. He blinked confusedly and ruffled his hair "Where is it? Why am I here? But, it's not bad at all". He took his camera and captured some photos and went to the old bench near the oak tree while analyzing his photos. His eyes widened as he saw someone in his photo. "So beautiful, even just wearing a white shirt. I never saw a man as beautiful as this. But, where is he now?” He murmured softly. Amazed with the beauty in his photo. Myungsoo looked around while scratching his head as He saw no one there. He sighed and got up from his seat.

 

"Ah... Really! He is... Something"

 

The next day, he came back to that place and started to take photos. Said while analyzing his photos again. He smiled happily and looked around. His eyes widened as he saw a beautiful person. That muse, walked innocently. Wearing a loose white shirt and white pants. His dark hair shined and his smile just added his beauty. He smiled secretly. Myungsoo didn't realize that he follows him. "Where is he?". Myungsoo groaned and asked himself as his foot brought him to a park.

 

"I'll find you, my muse"

 

He looked around while capturing the photos with his camera. Hoping that he was there. He afraid that he didn't show up again. Until he saw him at the candy store. ‘It's him’. he thought and hiding behind the tree. "I found you,". he smirked. "Ahjumma, I want to take my lemon candy". Myungsoo chuckled as he heard his voice. His voice was like a song to him. "Here, your lemon candy, Sungjongie" he smiled happily and giggling crazily. "So, his name is Sungjong!” he took his photos again. Myungsoo startled as knew that the pretty boy was gone.

 

“Where is he...?”

 

He searched everywhere. From one store to another store. He even asked the people around there. "Aish, where did he go?” He whined. Frustrated, and curious where did his muse go. Myungsoo went back to the old bench, staring at one of his photo. He sighed. Smiled sadly and decided to go home. He walked with his dark expression and sighed again.

 

"Why did you take my photo?” A familiar angelic voice stopped him.

 

"Because you look good to be my model, Sungjongie". He turned back and approached the beauty one.

 

Sungjong's eyes wide opened. How the person in front of him did know his name? He didn’t even know him before. He gave him curious look as the taller one smiled widely and offered his hand.

 

"I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo"

 

Sungjong just stared at him. Myungsoo chuckled and smirked mysteriously...

 

"Nice to meet you, my muse"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Finally, Myungjong oneshot drabble!

How was the story? Good? Or bad?

 I'm sorry, I can't make a good Myungjong story T.T

But, I promise to make more interesting story!

So, please comment and subscribe ;) 

And don't forget to give me some advices to improve my writing skills :)

Okay?

Thank you so much for reading my fail story :)