"Seungie"

So Unconditional Love

Beep beep beep beep. Hyunseung's phone alarm rang it was 2.50PM. He quickly went down and waited for Jiyeon. It was a cold afternoon. Someone hugged him from the back. Her warmth was embracing. He didn't want her to let go. At that moment he knew who it was.

"Jiyeon-shi" He whispered softly.

"Have you been waiting long Seungie-ah?" Jiyeon said with a soft voice.

"Neh, I just came. So where are we going?" Hyunseung asked with curiosity, thinking what Jiyeon had planned for him.

"Don't ask so many question. Aja let's take the bus to......" Jiyeon said mumbling out the last few words, not wanting Hyunseung to know where she's taking him.

..................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon POV

I saw Hyunseung from the back he looked cold. I hugged him from the back. He must have been surprised. I planned for us to go to the amusement park. He wanted to go out with me but I always rejected him. I felt bad. He isn't just a best friend to me. He's more than that. We always have fun together.

..................................................................................................................................

After a 30 minutes ride on the bus they arrived. Hyunseung took in a deep breath and smiled.

"Ahh.... This place has so many memories. Lotte World." Hyunseung said reminiscing about he past, always creating new memories with Jiyeon.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I really thought you needed a break and anyway I know you love this place. Kekkeke" She said chuckling to herself.

"This kid..." He said smiling, putting his shoulder around her. "Lets go and have fun !!"

..................................................................................................................................

Hyunseung POV

I had a fun time with her. We rode most of the rides. Jiyeon really liked big and scary rides, unlike any other girl I've met. She's unique. I wanted to win for her a big teddy bear at one of those game stalls. I got for her the biggest one. She looked happy.

"Are you having fun ?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, I always have fun with you." She said smiling and hugging the bear I won for her. It was almost her height. She looked adorable. "You're so short." I .

"No, I'm not." She said hesitantly.

"Sure you're not, let's go get some Ice-cream before we leave."

..................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon POV

"You're so short." Hyunseung teased me. I really didn't like being called short.

"No, I'm not."

"Sure you're not, let's go get some Ice-cream before we leave." He said. As we walked to the Ice-cream parlor, I remembered all the fun times we had last time. Then a certain memory came to my mind.

~ Flashback ~

"Jiyeon-ah, can I tell you something...." Hyunseung said looking frustrated.

"Sure, what is it ?"

"I... uh. I like you." I was in shock. I could only think what would happen to our friendship.

~ end of flashback ~

 

..................................................................................................................................

 

Jiyeon POV

At the parlor, I ordered Chocolate Mint ice-cram while Hyunseung just got Vanilla. I was tempted to ask him...

"Hyunseung-ah, um... do you still like me?"

Hyunseung was taken aback by the sudden question, "Wh..what do you mean ? Of Course I like you."

"I mean like, more than a friend. You know..."

He hesitated trying to avoid the question and not even making eye contact.

"You can tell me, I don't mind."

..................................................................................................................................

Hyunseung POV

"Hyunseung-ah, um... do you still like me?" Jiyeon suddenly asked me. I tried not understanding the question. I stuttered, "Wh..what do you mean ? Of Course I like you."

"I mean like, more than a friend. You know..." I didn't know what to tell her. Of course I still had feelings for her. But how could I possibly tell her. She's already with Junhyung. What else could I do. Too busy caught in my thoughts she said, "You can tell me, I don't mind."

"Weeeeeeeeelllllll...."

Beep beep beep beep. Jiyeon's phone rang. I whispered out a soft sigh of relief and she answered her phone. Of course it was Junhyung.....

..................................................................................................................................
Convo:
Junhyung: Jagiya, where are you you ? 
Jiyeon: Eating Ice cream with Hyunseung-shi.
Junhyung: Oh, come back quickly ok. I want to see you.
Jiyeon: Araso, see you later.

Let me send you home. Junhyung must be worried for you. I said ignoring what she had asked me earlier. I didn't want to her answer her yet. It wasn't time. I walked her to the dorm. Junhyung was waiting for her all dressed up.

..................................................................................................................................

Junhyung POV

"Finally you're here. Lets go."

"Where are we going?" she said with curiosity.

"I'm sending you home, I don't want you to get hurt on the way." I was secretly jealous Jiyeon went out with Hyunseung for the entire day. I wanted to spend more time with her. This way I could see her and It's such a beautiful night for a stroll.

I took her hand and walked slowly looking at the sky. The stars were as shiny as her eyes. It was already midnight.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that.." She suddenly said looking at me.

"Oh, It's just that you look pretty today. There's something about your eyes. It's sparkling." I said closing the gap between us and gazing at her eyes. I could see her blushing, but before she could look away I crashed my lips onto hers and kissed her deeply.