Dont' Say Goodbye

y Does Not Fit You

Davichi – Don’t Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMWQLuAZQM

Year: 2010

After making the first step on stage everything else came naturally. All the hip sways, twirls, claps were done like I was a robot. The screams of the fans were just encouraging me more even though I knew that they weren’t for me.

After that first performance all of those after it came and went like little rains. You get a little shock when it comes, but goes away just as fast. I found my name in chat rooms online, comments on how good of a dancer I was on our youtube page, and some even recognized me when they saw me on streets.

Seunghyun started winning on all of the shows soon and my face was getting more and more known among VIP’s. Just like that two months passed. Of course I didn’t waste them and spent as much time as possible with 2ne1 and Big Bang. I also made two new friends – they were twins and people called them the Kwon Twins.

When promotions finished I went back to my hole in SM with the same training, same diet, and same loneliness.

About half a year later YG called for me again for their Asia Tour. It was probably one of the best times of my life. I got to go to some of the most beautiful places I’ve seen, perform on stage for thousands of people, and spend an enormous amount of time with Big Bang.

Sadly all of that ended as sudden as it started, and again I was back in my hole.

It was a good thing I had Minhyuk to have a good time with. We would always spend our Saturdays together since those were our only days off. He would pick me up from the SM studio and we would either spend time outside in parks, go to his dorm (we couldn’t stay at mine, because of SM’s no guys rule), or go to the ice cream where the noisy grandma worked. She’s been smiling a lot lately, I guess she thought that it was time for me to finally bring one guy only to her stand.

Today was a Saturday and I dressed up casually in short jeans shorts, and a black tank top finishing the look with a cute black hat. My phone rang on my bed stand with a text message.

“I’m outside,” it said from Minhyuk. Strange he always puts a little icon in all the first text messages. Pushing away the thought I ran out of the building running into Yunho oppa on the way.

“Hey,” I waved at Minhyuk spotting him on his motorcycle. That’s strange he only has one helmet, he always has one for me…

“We need to talk,” he said as soon I got close to him.

Oh no, that famous we need to talk…

“You want to break up?” I asked, already knowing the answer coming toward me. It was so obvious, he just came here to break my heart and ride away.

“Yeah,” he answered looking down suddenly interested in the ground.

“Why?” I asked holding back the tears by looking up at the sky.

“I will be debuting soon, I don’t want to hurt you the same way Hyunsueng did,” he explained.

That’s it? He was afraid of hurting me? Well then how am I feeling right now?

“You are not hurting me like Hyunseung did,” I said catching his gaze when he looked up, “You’re hurting me in your own way, and that hurts more.”

“This way will be better for both of us,” he finally said after a moment of silence.

“Did you ever love me?” I asked letting my tears fall down freely.

“Of course I love you, that’s why I’m doing this!” he screamed hoarsely, as if tears would spill down his face any second.

“If you loved me, you wouldn’t do this. You wouldn’t make me go through this! You would trust yourself that you love me enough to not let go just like Hyunseung did!”

With those words I ran back inside the building to my room, not caring that my roommate had her friends in our room I threw myself on my bed burying my head in the pillows. Slowly wetting the material.

SORRY FOR AN INCREDIBLY SHORT CHAPTER... I JUST WANT TO ENLIGHTEN YOU GUYS OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN...

I AM STARTING SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS SO THAT MEANS MORE WORK FOR ME...

HONESTLY I WAS THINKING OF REALLY STOP WITH THIS WEBSITE, CUZ I FELT LIKE IT WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL WORK AND I WOULD PROCRASTINATE A LOT, BUT AT THE END DECIDED NOT TO BECAUSE I ENJOY DOING THIS... SO

ANYWAY, THE SONG THAT WENT WITH THIS CHAPTER IS BY DAVICHI (LOVE THEM!!!!!) AND IT'S THEIR COMEBACK SONG THAT I ABSOLUTLY LOVED!!! THE MUSIC VIDEO WAS AMAZINGLY SAD, BUT SURPRISINGLY DIDN'T BRING ME TO TEARS (MAYBE SUNNY HILL'S PRAY RAISED THE BAR FOR SAD SONGS FOR ME...). THE ACTOR IN THE MUSIC VIDEO LOOKS LIKE FREAKING LEE JOON AND HOYA COMBINED SO... YEAH I'LL POST IT SO YOU CAN CHEK IT OUT!

@SHINEErice: haha thnx for commenting :)

@kaemeeoni: I'm glad I brought love to Seungri from this :) thnx for commenting

@bubblyjoanna: awww it's your favorite story??? that makes me so happy!!! if you like this story check out my other ones :) anyway thnx for commenting

@screamingaegyo: thnx for reading and commenting :)

 

by the way... i find the girl scary pale...