Humiliated

Our Secret Place

Your  POV

 

Ottoke? I’m afraid the teacher will punish Kyuhyun? But I’m afraid also to say the truth. I don’t have enough bravery.

“Jwesonghaeyo, sunsaengnim. I didn’t bring my book. I left it at home.” Kyuhyun said calmly. He doesn’t look scared at all.

“Good job, Cho Kyuhyun. Now you stay out from my class for 2 hours, sit outside. Arasso?!” Jang sunsaengnim yelled at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun released my hand and went out. I feel a little bit disappointed when he released my hand. What? Does this mean I like him? No way. I shook my head.

The class became boring. Or at least that’s what I feel. I keep thinking what he is doing. He must be tired sitting on the floor for 2 hours. Ugh. I feel guilty. I have to tell Jang sunsaengnim.

After the bell rang, all students went out to have their lunch. I immediately ran to Jang sunsaengnim before he went to the teacher’s lounge.

“Sunsaengnim! Please don’t punish Kyuhyun. He was the one who borrowed me the book. I’m the one that didn’t bring my book.”

“Huh? Why you didn’t tell before? You know that it’s useless now.”

“I know, sir. I learned my lesson. You can punish me.”

“Fine, _______-ssi. I will tell your homeroom teacher about this and I will tell her that you cannot join my class for a week and must stay outside.”

“What?!” I yelled. “Jwesonghaeyo. I was shocked. How about Kyuhyun-ssi, sunsaengnim?”

“Just like you want, he won’t receive any punishment.”

I sighed in relief. I bowed to him, “Kamsahamnida, sunsaengnim.” And he left the class.

 

I sat next to him and woke him up. He seemed tired.

“Waeyo?” he rubbed his eyes. He immediately realized me.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry that you have to stay outside. Your knees must be hurt. Is it okay?” I asked him and feel worried.

He smiled at me and rubbed my hair. Oh my. “Gwenchana. At least, that’s what I can do after what Seohyun did to you.”

“I feel so guilty, Kyuhyun-ssi. I told Jang sunsaengnim that I’m the one that didn’t bring the book.”

“What? Why did you tell him? I feel useless after helping you.” he seemed disappointed.

“I’m sorry! It’s just that I feel really guilty. Jeongmal mianhae.”

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

I laughed at her and she looked confused.

“Waeyo?”

“Aniyo. It’s just that your expression is very cute and I can see that you feel really, really guilty. You’re very innocent, aren’t you?” and I continued laughing. I see her blushing.

“Kyuhyun-ssi”

“Drop the ssi, _______-ah.”

“Kyuhyun-ah,”

“Ne?”

“Ah.. aniyo.”

 

Author’s POV

They haven’t realized that they’ve been sitting on the floor and some students are teasing them.

“Wow, new girl, you look perfect with Kyuhyun! Jjang!” a student called Hyukjae said that when he was passing them. Both Kyuhyun and _______ immediately stand up.

Suddenly, someone slapped _______. It was Seohyun. Her left cheek feels hurt. That action made everyone shocked.

“Ya! Why did you slap me?!” _______ asked Seohyun in anger. She was gonna slap her but Taera and Minhye are holding her. It’s a luck that they saw the incident and knew that they’re new bestfriend gonna “blow up”.

“It’s your fault to made Kyuhyun oppa being punished. You deserve this.” She pushed _______ a little. _______ shook her arms from Taera and Minye and ran away. She was crying because she was humiliated by Seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah! It’s none of your business! I was the one who helped her, okay.” Kyuhyun told Seohyun but in angry tone.

Feeling shocked because she knew that her oppa is mad, she immediately hold his hand and say, “Oppa, mianhae. I was only protecting you from her.”

Kyuhyun shook off her hand and replied her, “We’re breaking up.” And he ran to search for _______.

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update and the boring chapter :( i guess i was ran out of imagination. but i promise i will do better for the next chapter. annyeong!