My Savior ?

Because He's My Lucky Star :)

[A/N--Thanks for reading readers! I know there were alot of typos and maybe MORE to come, please forgive me :)--]

I stared at our fingers, laced together as one. My heart thumped, faster than the first beat. I held my breath hoping that my heart beat would slow down.

My eyes shifted to Junhyung's lips, and I froze. Everyone seem to be in a major S L O W- M O. Until a girl popped up from behind of course.

"Aww, Look Hyun Seungie! Aren't the two cute together!!" The girl squealed and tapped the guy, I assume it must be Hyun Seung.

"Shut up. You're the most annoyingest dongseng anyone can ever have!" He grunted and pull away from her grasp as he relaxed into his seat.

The girl turned back to us two and smile brightly, "Hi, my name is Hyun Seo. Me and Hyun Seung are twins!"

I looked over to her brother and began to notice some resemblense; high cheek bones and a not so chubby face.

"Ah. Hi, my name is Juna. Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand with my free hand.

Hyun Seo looked down at Junhyung and a sweet smile crossed her face, "What's his name? Are you two dating?"

I laughed, "No actually I don't know him and no we're not dating."

There was a spark in Hyun Seo's eye, "Isn't he just a beauty though? I mean study his face and his jaw line." She traced them with her finger until they met the side of his lip.

"His oh-so-juicy lips." She whispered under her breath. I gagged, in my head and faked a smile. "So you like guys like this?" I asked.

Hyun Seo's face turned bright red and she hid her face behind her hands, "Don't tell him, please."

I chuckled, "Tell him, why would I?" She revealed her face once more, "Right, you don't even know him."

I nodded which stirred Junhyung's head. He winced a bit before turning hiding his head behind my shoulder.

"Alright kids, Listen up." An adult hollered over the voices of the students, calming everyone as the bus came to a complete stop.

"We're getting off here and going to walk a few miles up north. Everyone will have a partner, and since everyone is equally divided, you'll be partners with the person you are sitting with. Please, cope with us for a bit longer."

I gaped, mouth widen as i peered down at Junhyung's smling face. I grunted and slapped his hands off mine as he sat up straight. So, he was just pretending to be asleep all along!

"Oh Oppa, I'm already so tired of you. Why do I have to be stuck with you?" Hyun Seo whined behind us both as she softly beat her brother's shoulder. Hyun Seung showed no effection of her pitifullness.

-

The sun rays baked us as we walked under it, step by step. Junhyung and I remain quiet and a few meters apart as we continued to walk to wherever our destination was.

Suddenly, he broke out, "Oh My God! It's so damn hot!" I jumped to the thundering voice of Junhyung.

"Well, you didn't need to curse the whole world about it." I whispered under my breath looking down at my ground.

Junhyung grabbed my shoulders and leaned in close to my face as his cold eyes stares straight into them. Our nose barely 3 inches apart.

"I can curse whomever and whatever I like, Understand Mrs. Son." He stated as he pushed my shoulder away from him and continued on the trail.

I made a face, "Mrs. Son. Where did you get that idea?" I scratched my head following behind Junhyung.

For the whole while I couldn't take my eyes off the back of Junhyung's head, as if there was somthing so interesting on it.

He then slid his fingers through his wet hair. My body began to burn up, my heart thumped faster again. His groaned softly and took off his shirt, leaving nothing on as he went shirtless with a baggy-pants. His manly colone flowed with the wind until it hit my face, it scent was so sweet and on turning, making my heart beat twice as fast.

Paying no attention to where I was going, My leg got tangled in a tree root that had stucked out of the ground.

Both my hands slapped onto Junhyung's ily sweaty back as I began to tumble, but someone caught me.

The sun shone on my eye blinding me from seeing my thankful savior. His arms wrapped around my wasit as our chest touched. My hands pressed up against his nice bare chest, looking down at me with a dark stare, stood..

[A/N--LOl, alright sorry.. another cliff hanger. Please stay tune for more updates :)