Let Me Borrow Your Shoulder

Because He's My Lucky Star :)

[A/N--Sorry for the long update readers! Please forgive me, I've been busy updating other stories as well:)]

Excuse Bad Grammer Please

-

"-----Juna....Juna?---" the soft voice of Dongwoon broke me from my day dream. It's already been a year since Junhyung and My seperations but the act plays and plays, without a mistake in my mind.

"Yeah, sorry Dongwoon oppa." I quickly brush the tensed look off my face and began eating my lunch that was packed by my mom this morning.

Dongwoon snickered, "Let me guess," he pointed his finger out the window and towards the classroom across from ours.

"Junhyung?" He ended with a bad smirk. I tilt my head and just silently ate, not wanting to pour oil onto the burning fire.

Dongwoon pulled his chair and scooted himself closer to me.

"Am I not all you need?" His y smile flash on his face as he began to rub my legs, his hands beginning to work their way up my short uniform.

"Son DongWoon." I glared at jerked my leg away from his erted touch. "You're not ready for this kind of stuff yet."

Dongwoon pouted and stomped his feet under the table, "Why do you always say that to me?" 

I smiled slyly and did a little dance of victory, although we've been friend's with benifit for more than 3 years already, we've never climbed in bed together. Not once.

Loud whispering from behind me took my notice away from Dongwoon.

"He's doing it again. Every night with a diffrent girl."

"-gasp- Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"No, he broke up with her becasue she won't sleep with him!"

"Another one?!"

My eyes examined the food in my plate, my stomach did flips. Dongwoon slowly lifted up my face and smiling softly he winked at me.

"Junhyung will do fine." Dongwoon dislike Junhyung, heck he probably hates Junhyung's guts. But, at times I can't help but think...If they became friends they'd be so close.

The school bell rang and all the student's who came from diffrent classes returned to their home room, preparing for another few hours of school.

Dongwoon got up and made his way to his classroom as I tucked my lunch box away. Does Junhyung actually do these things the girls says he did? It's not like him to do that-though, it has been over a year since I've even talked to him.

The teacher walked into the room with a ruler in hand, she marched back and fourth waiting for us. My head slowly turned to the soccer field where the sunlight shine brightly.

"Kang Juna...in the halls." the teacher called out my name and pointed the ruler at me. I made a face, I know I didn't say nor did I do anything wrong.

"But, I didn't even-"

"Staring off into space is forbidden in this class room no matter how boring it is. Out." She raised her voice a bit and slammed the ruler down on a nearby student's desk. She flinched and sent me a death glare for not going out.

I rolled my eyes pissed off and ran into the halls, allowing the doors to shut behind me. Stupid school, dumb teachers, hating students!

I brung my arms crossing over my chest, my heart burning up from anger.

Then, my eyes caught him. His smile was so bright and it cleared out the whole room. His wrist moved so freely as he took down some notes. Dongwoon was right, Junhyung was okay.

Seeing his face for the first time in such a long time really cleared up my mind, until a girl walked in front of him and shoved her tounge down his throat ofcourse.

I looked away in disgust, "What happened to you?" I gagged.

No. I shouldn't look anymore, it's bad for me and it's not nice to stare.

I jumped at the figure that walked out the doors to Junhyung's class. My blood froze and my toes curled, his eyes were so cold and heavy it was painful to look at.

What was more painful thought, he walked right pass me, continuing on his way.

I watched in regret until he entered through another door, and that was when I too, met eyes with Dongwoon.

He lifted his head and smiled before going back to his studies. His face so long and smoothing to look at while his hair added more light.

What's going on today? Is this what they call Karma or am I just lucky?

My eyes shut and I held both my hands to my chest in a praying postition.

SPLAT!  

"Yah! Kang Juna I told you to come out here, not sleep out here damn it!" the teacher cursed as she smacked me behind the head with the ruler she was holding before.

I don't think this chick know that it's illegal to hit students, either way I just listened to her at me.

"Anyway, the school has planned a class trip to Megan Spring. Our activities will be interfered with Class A and Class B. All girls sleeps in one room and all boys in the other. We'll be gone for a while so pack a lot of what you will need. You may return to class." The teacher tapped her ruler against the small window of the door as she explained.

I looked up at the room Junhyung came out of, Class B. and Dongwoon has Class A.

I scoffed, "What is this a drama?" I mumbbled underneath my breath as I made my way to my seat.

-

The next morning me and Dongwoon walked to school again. We always have and usually Junhyung would pop out of nowhere and take me away.

"Excited?" Dongwoon asked. I shook my head, "I don't know." I answered when Junhyung and his new girlfriend turned the corner and towards us.

The girl smiled and whispered somthing into Junhyung's ears, his looked up and his face tensed, "Yeah that's her." I heard him whisper.

Knowing what Dongwoon would've done, I softly grabbed his arm, just in case. Junhyung and the girl walked pass us and towards the buses that were waiting for the students.

After all the student's have arrived the falculties went over the rules and idea's of the trip.

"Now, let's slip these kids up." one teacher said as she tiped-toed to see how to do what.

"Alright, everyone mix up! Move to a diffrent place so we can split you all up evenly." my teacher asked. Everyone started to shuffle at once and before I knew it I had lost Dongwoon.

"This half go into his bus. That half go into that bus. And all this go into this bus." My teacher howled as she waitied at the bus doors for her pack of students.

I squeezed and pushed people away from my as I made my way towards my bus, still eyeing for Dongwoon. Mayeb he's got a diffrent bus route?

In front of me stopped a familiar hair style, I gasped and held both my hands up trying so hard not to touch him.

But that was no help, the crowds were pushing in fast and in a flash I fell right on top of him.....only behind him.

"What the hell man. Watch where you're going!" Junhyung scold not noticing it was me. I felt an urge to run away, and that's what I did, before he realize who bumped into him, I was already in the bus.

The bus filled up quicker than I've imagined, luckily I came in time and took the last seat. 

I looked outside my side window and see Junhyung still brushing himself off. My teacher ran up to him and grabbed the back of his jacket pulling him inside the same bus I was in. 

Junhyung's eyes checked the seats for any empty ones, his eyes stopped at me and he froze for a while.

Not looking up at him, I focoused my stare out the window, but the temptations were so hard to fight back.

"I'm sitting here." he demanded as he sat down next to me. It's been so long since I heard his voice, I won't lie, I do miss it.

The way to Megan Spring was full of laughter and screams, well from the other students of course. I just kept looking out the window and Junhyung just kept quiet.

An akward feeling arose around us both, he kept his thigh  a distance away from me, afraid to touch me.

I had leaned my head against the window and was about to close my eyes when a heavy object, rested on my shoulder.

I looked at it and closer to me then ever, was Junhyung.

Feeling wrong, I shook my shoulder trying to get him off. 

"Stop." he grunted as he fixed his head making it more comfortable for him.

I bring my free hand up and tried to lift him back to his seat but he grabbed my hand instead.

"Let me borrow your shoulder." his voice softens and his fingers locked with mine.

-

[A/N---I feel bad writing this....she's..YOUR SO MEAN TO DONGWOON!!!]