'Boyfriend'

Flowers of May (Rewriting)

Sulli’s POV

I’m currently in a bad situation right now, my boyfriend, I mean ex-boyfriend Chanyeol left me for  a girl. She's not just an ordinary girl, she was a friend of ours, Ah... Ahreum, well, I killed her… in my dreams, the lovebirds are also studying at the same University as me, just my luck... It sickens me when I see them lovey dovey towards each other, doing things that me and Chanyeol did before. They really bother me, I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just pissed off because they don't even have the decency to even avoid me, they're both stupid but this makes me more stupid than them for falling in love with that guy who's always on crack.

 

Yesterday while I was sitting on my chair minding my own business, someone tapped my left shoulder. "Hey Sulli, how are you, I haven't talked to you for so long" the .. I mean Ahreum actually had the nerve to talk to me, me would like to strangle her to death, devilish thoughts on how to kill that leach popped into my mind. She was later joined by Chanyeol who was looking at me with a genormous creepy smile, he actually looked like a good little boy and I vowed never to under-estimate his charms, he can still make me melt even though I want to smash his face with my chair or poke his eyes with my newly sharpened pencil. there, still looking like a clueless guy on crack with a smile on his face, I left them, trying to ignore their presence but man, it's so much harder that I thought it would be.

 

I need to move on with my life, I promised myself to find someone better than Chanyeol but where the hell will I find someone better than him? I guess Krystal have read my thoughts and pulled me close to her "why not make Chanyeol jealous by having a fake boyfriend?" Krystal suggested. "but, that isn't my choice, my choice is to have a boyfriend that is worthy of me, I am not trying to have Chanyeol back" I protested. "you have to do what I want, Sulli." Krystal obligated me to do as she pleased as if I can win against her, "fine, who will be my fake boyfriend then?" "here" Krystal handed me a picture. "who's this?" in fairness, the guy isn't that bad. "my cousin, he's a model, he has the same age as us, his name is Jongin Oppa but I guess you can call him Kai." she said, totally proud of her dark-skinned cousin. "I'll give him a call" she said as dialling numbers on her phone, after a few rings, he answered. "so? what did he say?" I asked, curious what his reply was.

"You two will meet tomorrow in the park near the university, don't forget to wear pretty clothes Sulli, I trust in you, don't blow this up, this might be your last chance to get even." she reminded. "Okay, fine, whatever you say Soojung-ah" I remarked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~