Memories

Flowers of May (Rewriting)

Suzy’s POV

We are now officially college students!!! Krystal, Sulli, Jiyoung and I are living in a dorm we rented for the time being, too bad Sohyun cannot join us, she is missed, time to mourn.... oh well, back to the fun part, I'm really excited to go to school but... what will our classmates be like? will they be our friends or probably be mean to us but as long as our sisterhood is strong, nothing can go wrong. 

"Yah! what happened here? why is this place so disorganized?" I ran towards the door to see who it was. "Unnie!" Krystal ran towards the door to welcome our guest. "Krystal, what happened here, why is your place a mess?" Krystal's Unnie said in English, I just looked at them as they reunite, the older girl saw me and smiled, "hello, I'm Krystal's sister, I'm Jessica" she smiled again and started talking in korean. "so has my sister been in any trouble lately?" "Yah! Unnie, I would never do something troublesome." Krystal protested while trying to charm her sister with a cute pout. "she's right she isn't troublesome, she's just messy" I replied to the question but in fact almost all of us are messy but it's true that Krystal's the messiest.

I started cleaning our dorm with Krystal of course and Jessica Unnie helped too. I unloaded my bag and saw pictures of him. How I miss him so much, he promised me that he'll never leave and that he'll be my knight in shining armor forever but he left me. He broke his promise and broke me. I miss his smiles, his laughter and all that is him. Now, the princess is back in her tower and no one's there to save her. I reminisced as tears flow down my face. 

Krystal saw me and wiped my tears but it kept on pouring, I tried to stop but I can't. Krystal pulled me in her embrace and patted my back for comfort.

 

Krystal's POV

I hate it, I hate seeing my friends cry, it pains me, Suzy and I are the same, we both are victims of heartbreaks, the only difference is that it was an easy goodbye for me... but for Suzy and him, it's a tragedy, he died in her arms.

 

Flashback...

It was a cold September night, Suzy and him was at a convenience store to buy snacks. knowing Suzy, she can't stay put in a specific place, she went out and was cornered by a gang of drunk teenage guys. They tried to harrass and molest Suzy, she wasn't strong enough to handle six people, she screamed for help, her face full of fear, she stood there in the corner helpless. she just closed her eyes tightly and waited for her fate.

He saw what was going on and tried to hit them all with a an iron bar on his hands, he was able to hit four out of the six guys. he fell on the ground with blood coming out of his chest. Suzy slowly opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend lying there fighting for his life, she run towards him and cradled him, Suzy screamed out for help. "it's no use, I will die in a few." he muttered. "JB, don't leave me, you promised me forever" she said as tears flow down, she held unto JB's hand, "don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry...smile for me, please?" he used his remaining strength to wipe away Suzy's tears. "promise me you'll live a happy life and remain happy, okay?" "I can't, you're my happiness I can't be happy without you". JB slightly chuckled "cheesy line" but Suzy didn't laugh nor smiled. "can I ask for a kiss before I die?" JB asked, Suzy leaned forward and kissed him. JB smiled, "goodbye Baby" and his body limped... Suzy whispered in reply "goodbye".

End of Flashback...

 

"It's my fault, if I haven't been troublesome, he wouldn't have died" Suzy cried her heart out, she's blaming herself for his death, how I wish I had someone like him who will love me until the end, but i guess there aren't happily ever afters, only tragedies and open endings.