Eat!

Eat!

“yoseob~ah, please eat or not you’ll get sick.” Hyunseung tried to feed yoseob, but the younger seems didn’t want to eat.

“anio.. I’m not hungry.” Said yoseob, he lied down on the couch and covered his face with a thomas & friends pillow. “ but you haven’t eat since yesterday!” hyunseung pulled the pillow but yoseob tightening his grip. “anio.. don’t want to!”. “yah! Don’t be a bad boy.” Hyunseung keep trying and trying, but being a stubborn one yoseob didn’t give up easily. “yah! What’s wrong with you?.” Scream hyunseung, he slumped down to the couch beside yoseob and wiped his forehead. “I tell you, I don’t want to eat.” . “but why?.”

“because I lost my appetite.” Answered yoseob, still hide behind the pillow. “psh.. fine! Be like that. Don’t blame me if you get sick or what.” Hyunseung stand up from the couch and walked out from the room.

‘Slam!’

A sound of door slammed could be heard after that. Slowly, yoseob sit up from the couch and put down the pillow. He let out a long sigh.  Growl~~~

“pfft.. I’m hungry.”

“so why don’t you eat?”

“eh?” yoseob turned his head to the source of the voice and found yoon doojoon stand there, he hold a big luggage on his hand.

“Doojoonieeeeee!!!!!!” yoseob jump from the couch, he run towards doojoon and hugged him tightly.

“Doojoonie I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!!” said yoseob. He buried his face to doojoon’s chest.

“kekeke.. I miss you too yeobo~” doojoon peck yoseob’s nose. Yoseob giggled cutely.

“doojoonie what took you so long? I thought you just go for a day. ” Yoseob pouted.

“mianhae yeobo, so many things to do there. You don’t mad right?”

“I’m mad at you. You promise me that we’ll go to candle light diner last night,but  You broke your promise. Pabo doojoonie.. ” Yoseob punched doojoon’s chest lightly.

“mianhae yeobo, I really am sorry~~~. yoseob-ah, please forgive this pabo joonie neh?”doojoon poked yoseob chubby cheeks. Yoseob just keep silence and rest his head to doojoon’s broad chest.

“Yeobo, please forgive me~  tell me what I have to do to make you forgive me?”

growl~

“Yeobo have you eaten yet?”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Yah! Pabo seob, why don’t you eat?” doojoon flicked yoseob’s head.

“ah.. that’s hurt. It’s because of you pabo.” Yoseob tiptoed and flicked doojoon’s head back.

“why me?”

“because i just want to eat with you!.” Said yoseb almost like whispering.

Doojoon chuckled, “Awwww.. so sweet, my cutie baby just wanna eat with his lover~” doojoon pinched both yoseob cheek. “do you love me that much seobie? Aww I’m touched”.

“yah! Stop it, that’s hurt” yoseob blushed hard, he rubbed his cheeks and pouted. Doojoon let out a small chuckled. “okay okay, let’s go to your favorite restaurant. We eat there.”.

“Jinjae? Yeay!!!” yoseob jumped up and down like a happy rabbit( XD kkk~).

 “yah.. rabbit!seob stop jumping..” said doojoon. Yoseob laughed and stop jumping. He sit on the couch waiting for his lover.

Doojoon put his luggage at the corner of the room and change his clothes to the comfort one.

“Let’s go jagiya~” doojoon hold yoseob’s hand and together they walked out from the room.

 

 

===================================================================================================================

kkk~ so short XD