Mystery

BEAST IS THE B2ST

♡MYSTERY ♡

 

The weather today is very good and nice

But why my mood is being darker and darker by the time I look outside

 

I have sighed for thousand times today.

I don’t understand myself, why I being so down today? Even though it is very bright and lovely outside, but it can’t make my mood brighten up. I think about it again, and I realized for sure that the reason for all is because of that woman. And then I sighed over and over again.

 

“Hey~ why you keep sighing all the time today?”

“Why you look so down? What’s the matter?”

“What are you thinking hyung?”

“Hey~ we are talking to you young man!”

“Ajusshi~ are you still in the earth?”

“YangYo, don’t keep silent!!”

 

They’re pestering me all day long even though they absolutely know that I won’t answer them. Actually I do understand why they’re doing that; I can’t help but keep my mouth deep-sealed. They all know that I’m not a kind of people who can hide their problem well, but I think they’re also known that I’m such a sensitive one. Honestly, I want to spit it out but unknowingly I’m being too lazy and not in good mood to say anything. Then because I begin to get irritate so I pick up a piece of paper and write something on it.

 

DON’T DISTURB ME, PLEASE?

I’M NOT IN MOOD RIGHT NOW

 

"Hey! Just tell us" they keep pestering me

 

I’M TOO LAZY TO TALK GUYS

CAN EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?

 

“Everyone, just leave him alone. But remember once you have in better mood; please tell us what’s happen. Do you understand Yang Yoseob-ssi?”

 

I just nodded after listening Doojoon’s words. Since Doojoon already said that, everyone here stops pestering me and do something else. Because I can’t think anything else, so I decided to go into my bedroom. It Seems like I need to rest my mind a bit.

 

-----

 

15.30

 

I have woken up just now.

I rub my eyes slowly, before my hands start searching for my cell phone. I wonder if there is any message or phone calls for me while me sleeping.  

 

--

--

--

 

ZERO

 

There’s nothing there, I can only saw my wallpaper picture on it. But looking on it just makes me remember how much my mood got down today.

Then just like usual, I start sighing why she didn’t contact me all day long? It’s driving me crazy!

Since I don’t want to become sick so I decide to give her a message first

 

“To: My love

Chagi~

What are you doing? Where are you now?

Why didn’t you contact me at all?

You even didn’t replied my message

Why? Please reply back, I really worry about you

                                                                                                            From: Your love

 

While waiting for Jieun’s reply, I padding across my room to the kitchen and looking for some snacks. After got what I want, I quickly joined others member who aren’t take their eyes off from the TV’s screen.

 

16.30

 

I have been waiting for an hour, but there’s no one message come to my cell phone.

 

What's happen with her? What is she doing right now?

 

My mind full with thought about Jieun. I’m being anxious more and more as my heartbeat keep speeding up and make me hurt a bit.

 

~

 

~

 

After second times silence, I consider thing that should I do now. I decisively pick up my phone and dial Jieun’s number. But as I expected there is no answer at all, none of my calls are connected.

 

“Aish~ why didn’t she pick up my calls?” I grumbling

“Who is it?” asked HyunSeung

“Jieunie~”

“Are you having a fight with her, hyung?”

“I don’t know”

“How did you not know about it, hyung?”

“Everything was Okay last night, and I guess our dated last night was really lovely. But I confused, why she didn’t contact me today? She didn’t reply my message, and now she also didn’t pick up my phone call” I explained in long words

“What wrong with her?”

“I also want to know it; it’s make me fully frustrated today”

“Be patient hyung” DongWoon comfort Yosoeb

“Ne”

 

-----

 

22.00

 

Even until now, she hasn’t contact me yet and I can’t reach her also. Her cell phone still off, and that is make me more anxious.

 

What happen to you my lovely?

 

And for the whole time, I can only sigh with plain hope.

 

“Hey, still no news from her?” whispered Doojoon because everyone have slept now

“Yet” I said sadly

“Have you asked her friends?”

“No one know”

“Really?”

“Yap, that make me more frustrated”

“You’d better sleep now. Don’t harm yourself; take a nap now so you would not got sick. Shortly sleep, we have a practice tomorrow morning”

“Get it, DooJoon-ah~ Good night” I said

 

-----

 

Let's stop the first chapter~~

Preparing for the next chapter, please look forwards on it...

Leave ur comment plz ^.^ Kamsahamnida