About Me and My Shop

Idea POP {Story Tips and Idea Shop}

Hello. Anneyong, Ni Hao, and Hiya!

I’m Abby, better known as Kpopluver here on AFF. I’m not one of those well-known authors, but I think having nearly 300 subscribers is pretty cool. I have been writing fanfiction since I was in the 3rdgrade. It started with cartoons and Anime, and then progressively became video games and Kpop. (I still write about the aforementioned topics on Fanfiction.net and Quizilla, though.)

I am going into the 9thgrade this year and I’m a pretty good author—if I do say so myself.

I adore long walks on the beach, kittens, and oh…wrong thing. Hehe, I adore writing to bits and pieces (my favorites though are oneshots because I get bored with one story and move on to the next too quickly.)

I frequent, and you may find me there, regularly: Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Quizilla, and AsianFanfics.

And to be honest, silent readers kinda scare me...they're always watching...reading...judging.

Every person, not just the creative ones, have inner sanctums of creativity that leaks and spills out into the real world every now and then. My hope is that I can help everyone channel that and write to the best of their abilities.

I hope my story helps you reach your innner sanctum of writing thoughts, and remember:

May The Writing Creativity Be Ever In Your Favor.

-Abby