Prologue & Registration

Like a Star

Like a Star


~ * ~

SM ENTERTAINMENT IS LOOKING FOR YOU!

It's time again on 22 April SM ENTERTAINMENT has organized a new casting.

Looking for 4 talented singer and dancer for the new BAND "KNIGHT"!

So if you believe taht you have the talent and that special something then you have to apply now!

The registration can be found at your local music store!

~ * ~

Kia looked incredulously at the flyer taped to the large billboard. The rumors were so true, SM was looking for new members for a new band. Since the last targeted band Casting been a long time had passed. "Forget it, Kia, because there are more than 1.000 people. Do you really think you'd have a chance?" Kia turned around and looked at her friend Min "Thanks Min, this is really very uplifting." She turned around "Very good value, but what will you do now?" Kia thought for a moment and soon after a promising grin crossed her face. Min groaned. "I have it imagined, that means we have to go now and get a registration right?" "Sure, what do you think, Sunday is the casting. Come on! "

Kia and Min went through the streets and after a few minutes they stand before a Musicstore. "How can I help you?" "Hello, I would like to register for the Castining by SM Entertainment." Breathless Kia brought forth this sentence with ease. "Did I almost thought. Here you go." The man handed her a piece of paper. "Thank you!" Then the went to Kias home and sit in her room. Kia fill the registration process.

(SO AND NOW YOUR ! I'M LOOKING FOR THE 3 OTHER CHARACTERS FOR THE BAND! THE DEADLINE IS 21.04.2012 20:00 ! THE FIRST CHAPTER COMES ON SUNDAY!)

~ * ~

Registration:

Photo: (link please, no description!)
First name: (Koreans please)
Name: (Koreans please)
Date of Birth:
Age:
Gender:
Pupil [  ] Student [  ] Work [  ]
Address: (Just think of a google or after)

Singing experience:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]
If yes, how long:

Dance experience:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]
If yes, how long:

Size:
Weight:

Why did you take part:

What is your plan for the future?:

specifics:

"So ready, now I just wait until Sunday!" Rejoiced Kia.


Terms and conditions:
No Mary / Garysues
The decision which chara I guess is my decision
For possible spelling errors, no warranty is
The charas from SM does not belong to me
Registration deadline is 21.04.2012 20:00
Subject: Application SM

Mail it to me!


I hereby vote to read the Terms of SM Entertainment to have and to accept:

Signature: (username)



And yet what the end:
Pair:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]

The choices are:

Onew [  ]
Key [  ]
Taemin [  ]
Minho [  ]



I hope I get some profiles fom you!

Enjoy it!


See you JamiexD