Ch.35 The Key

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

No ONE's POV

Today is Jaejin's graduation day. Seorin is walking back and forth inside her room. She already prepare herself for their special performance. But the thing that bothered her is will she give the key to her diary today? she is not yet ready. Still facinf back and forth, a knocked  was heard. Then the door opens.  "Seo.. We need to go..." "Nae.." It was sooyoung. She will go with Seorin on her school to accompany her. 

@ THE SCHOOL

The senior students are all preparing for their graduation march. while FT Island can be seen fooling around with the girls. Jonghun approach Jaejin. "Dude.. How is it? Did you already talk to her...?" "Ani.. I remember her telling me that she will give me the key to this diary at the right time.. Could the right time be today?" "Maybe.. This is a special day.." "Hope she will tell me before this day ends.. " "why don't ypou tell her first?" "I think she got some good reason why she don't want to tell me.." "And what is it?" " i dunno..."

MEANWHILE...

"Guys let's do our best in our performance!" The leader said. "Nae" !! .. It was Seorin's group. the graduating students now are ready for the ceremony. Jaejin along with his band members are sitting together. 

DURING CEREMONY

Seorin's group perform 2 songs, OH and Gee. Songs of their senior SNSD. After their performance, crowd cheering s where heard. Afetr that Students received their diplomas. Before the ceremony ends the special performance of FT ISLAND will be presented. The group prepare themselves in the stage along with their instruments. The crowd again cheered. 

They play their hit single "IHOPE".

AFTER THE GRADUATION

Seorin saw Jaejin walking with his friends. "Jae!" Seorin shouted. Jaejin and the others look atb her then smiled. "Hey..." the guys responded.

"Uhm Jae.. Can I talk to you." Seorin asked. Jaejin look at her.

Jaejins POV

As i look at her, I still can't believe that she and seojin are only one. I look at her to see their differences. "Uhm yes..." .. I said. We both walk together side by side. "So what is it?" I asked. We were walking first than the others. "Uhm Jae.. Still remember the key that I told you before." I nodded. "Uhm here.. So can you open that diary later this midnight...?" "Huh? Waeyo?" "Nothing.. Just can you?" "Well...Don't you have something to tell me?" "Like?" "Uhm I dont know.." "nah.. i don't have..BTW I can't celebrate with you guys I need to go back now..." "You really don't have anything to tell me/" "Hmm nae.. for sure.. remember open that later this midnight.." Aftyer that she run away. And ride a car. I was about to stop her. But i saw Sooyoung.

she look at me then waved. "Yo! Jaejin! Saengil chukahae!" I bow and smile. "Thanks..." "So aren't you going to the airport today?" "Huh?' "Don't you know..?" "Know what?" "Seojin will be leaving for Italy... Tonight later this midnight..." "Mworago?!" "She did not tell you? I thought she already did..." "I.. How? How can she leaved me hanging here?! I mean she did not even tell me the truth?!" "HUh? "She did not even say goodbye as Seojin...nor Seorin..." "JAe!" Jonghun called. "Hyung... she's gone..." "No she's not.. We still have time.." "Nae! Jae.. That girl! She told me she likes you even before she got to remember everything..." "MWoya?" "Uhm..nothing.. Lets go! Let's use my boyfriends sports car.." "You mean Dr. Shim?" "yeah..." ...

 

TO BE CONTINUED....