Ch. 18 Chihoon?!

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER


NO ONE's POV

Seorin and Minwoo decided to stay in their uncles house for the next few days. While the house is under renovation. They are all set and just waiting for the car to fetch them. Then a car stopped in front of their house. Seorin checked if it's Mr. Kim and indeed it is. Seorin called her little brother probably just one year younger to her. "Minwoo,.... kaja..." Seorin said. She locked the house and get inside the car with his brother. Mr. Kim is sitting beside the driver. 

"agashi... Mr, lee want me to do some errands first before going back to the Mansion... Can we?" Mr. Kim said. "Sure.. Mr. Kim and also don't call me agashi.. arrasseo?" Seorin said. "But..." "No buts... Now let's go..." Seorin said. " they now went off, and head towards a super market..." Mr. kim are we heading at the super market.?" Seorin asked. "Nae... I just need to buy some few things for the house..." Mr. Kim said and went out of the car. After like 15 minutes mr. Kim arrived with lot's of plastic bag in his hands. They help him put it in the cak of the car then went off to the mansion.

WHILE AT THE MANSION.

 A knock disturbed Mr. Lee from his writing he look up and saw his secretary ms. Hwang in the door. "yes Ms. Hwang?"  "Uhm Sir... Mr. Park arrived already." She said. 'Let him in..." After that a guy enter the room. "Mr. lee... Anneonghaseiyo..." he said then bowed. "Mr Park... Come in and have a sit.' Mr. Lee gestured a sit for him. He sat down and then look at mr. lee. "Thank you for comming mr. park..." "You;re welcome... So what did you asked for me to come?" Mr. Park asked. " Uhm.. We need to do this quick or Seorin will see you..." mr. lee said. "Uhmm yeah.." "So mr. park i heard that you got the best grade ever in the school in your major... " "And?" "And I want to recommend you personally to my colleague in Australia to further your studies...and talents...' mr. lee said. Mr. park look at him, with a wide eyes. "Mr. park I'm not waiting for your answer alresdy though ypou need to do the decision within this month. An opportunity like this is a great thing..." "yes i know mr. Lee but I need to think deeply, i don;t want to give this up and just accept it like that ... I 'll think first..." Mr. Park said. Mr lee nodded in agreement. "That's all Mr. park hope to choose right and I'll be waiting for a good answer." mr. lee said while smilling. They both stand up and handshake, they went out of the room and shocked to see Seorin and Minwoo with a bag of groceries in their hands. suddenly ...

 

"CHIHOON??? Chihoon-shi?" Seorin asked the guy with her father who is wearing an eye glassed, like for the nerds though it fit him so much that it looks gorgeous. Seorin and Minwoo look at the guy. " Seorin.. When did you get here?" Mr. lee asked. "Just now appa.. But Chihoon shi.. What are you doing here?" Seorin asked again. Then suddenly Minwoo speak. "Oh you're that guy last year who help my sis-" he was cut off when Chihoon speak. "Hey...!!! Seorin shi.. Did'nt expect to see you here today..." he said. Then move forward to her direction. Seorin is looking at her brother Minwoo who by that time became pale and seems like nervous. "Minwoo what are you talikng about earlier... Help me last year? By this guy??" Seorin asked and now she frowned. "Don't think about it too much Seorin, you know your condition right..." Mr. lee said. But Seorin is still curious. She look at Chihoon and now deeply looking at him like she was solving some problems in his face. Then she could see a scene in her mind though it was kinda darked and blurry she managed to see that it's aguy helping a girl out of the car, the girl is a mess and lot of blood is covering her body, she can't identify the people caused it's dark. Then suddenly she felt pain in her head, "Urgh.. Appayo..." she said , the groceries and her bag fell on the floor with her, she is now kneeling in the floor, holding her head, she shouted again due to the pain, now Minwoo hold her sister's shoulder and calm her, then another pair of arm touch her it was Chihoon's hands. Mr. Lee ordered mr. Kim to get the car. As Seorin feel like fainting she felt dizzy and her eyes are shutting, all she could hear are shout's calling her name. then everything went balck and so she fainted.

@ THE HOSPITAL

"Mr. Shim ER now..." A nurse said. Dr. Shim Changmin immediately take his coat and wear it. He walk out of his room and walked directly to the ER as he was walking he saw Sooyoung together with some people in front of the ER. "Ms. Sooyoung?" Changmin said. "Mr. Shim the patient is inside now..." She said then they both enter the ER. Mr. lee, Chihoon , Mr. Kim and Minwoo are waiting outside the ER. They don't know what to do. Then Sooyoung walked out and immediately ran to the Blood bank she get a blood type O bad and bring it with her to the ER. After like an hour waiting, they transfer Seorin in a room, and continue to give her blood there. 

"Mr. Lee?" Sooyoung asked. Mr. lee soo man then walk and go to sooyoung. "I'm her father..." he said. " Come with me sir... And also those who wants to see her please be quiet and don't tell her anything. about this...' Sooyoung said then leave with Mr. lee. 

@ Changmin's office.

Sooyoung entered with mr. Soo man. Mr. Shim then immediately take a look at them. "Hi... I'm mr. Shim... Seorin's doctor..." "Hi.. I'm his father." They shake hands. "So how is she?" Mr soo man asked.

C-= Sir.. The pain she felt this time is worst than before I mean It's not just an ordinary pain, This pain did not damage anything on her physical, but maybe mentally....

LSM= What do you mean?

C= I mean like this pain maybe happen because of some memories that is comming back to her. 

LSM= You mean she is now remembering...

C= somewhat like yes... Well in our findings last time she was sent here, she actually saw someone that can be part of his past. She feels like they have a connection and thinking about it deeply make her head hurt. You know there is still this trauma in her mentally. We need to give her blood so that she won't passed out we all know she is anemic, and it's bad in her case. 

LSM: so what do you suggest?

C= Just don't force her too much.. She needs to take some exam in here so I think she should rest here for a week and be excuse in school for those days. 

LSM: That's all?

C= oh and also let her remember it her self.. if she saw some one from the past let her seek for her memories but still be on the moved whenever she felt something like this kind of pain.

LSM= Okay thank you Doc.

C= Always...

LSM= oh and can I asked you Dr. Shim...

C= Yes?

LSM= be her personal doctor in and out of this hospital? and also make Ms. sooyoung to be her nurse privately. 

C= of course sir. Ms. Choi ... please guide mr. Lee and Seorin,,,.

S= Yes Sir.. Let's go mr. lee

WHILE OUTSIDE

Minwoo and Chihoon were left alone, Mr. Kim is buying some food. 

Minwoo: Why did you leave after that? *Minwoo asked to start the conversation Chihoon look at him. "I did not leave I'm with her ever since after that incident I managed to enter the same school as her but different department. So that i still can see her. Minwoo then look at the door of Seorin\s room. "She can't remember you... because you just freakin met 3 days before the incident and when she woke up she did not see you either." Minwoo said.

"Did she know... The whole truth and story?" Chihoon asked. "Aniyo... She just know that she get into an accident about a year ago, and also the surgery. She don't know the whole truth about the incident we decided to hide it for her to ease the pain." Minwoo said "When do you intend to let her know?" Chihoon asked. 'I don't know.. maybe when it's the right time?" Minwoo said. "When is the right time...?" "I don't know..." then it's silent again.

 

---------------------------------------------

TBC  :)

WELCOME NEW CHARACTERS:

 MINwoo ---- You're brother just one year younger,

 Family Lee's Secretary :)

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

summerrain