Romance in the Rain

Romance in the Rain

Ren tugged on his shoelaces, securing the knot he made. He stood up and walked over to the waiting BaekHo standing patiently at the door. They smiled at each other as the older member opened the door. The pair walked out and followed the stairs down the ground floor. They left the Pledis Building with two main things – Their happiness and a shopping list their Manager had shoved in their faces before they left the dorm.

The two walked along the street, admiring the cute shops they passed on their way.

Two minutes later, they came across their destination – The supermarket. BaekHo and Ren stepped foot inside the store. Minki smiled at all the great things you could buy and trotted over to the fruit section. He picked up a packet of strawberries and placed them carefully in the basket BaekHo picked up at the entrance.

 

“That’s not on our list!” BaekHo chuckled, lifting the packet out of the basket. The younger boy looked up at BaekHo.

 

“But I like strawberries...” he pouted.

 

“Okay then, we’ll get the strawberries.” BaekHo gave into his crush’s big eyes. Ren grinned at his sighing hyung as the strawberries were placed back into the wire netted box.

 

As the day went on, more and more items were added to the shopping basket. BaekHo crossed the items off the shopping list as he collected the items.

 

“Hyung, is this on our list?” Ren asked, holding up some orange juice cartons. The older boy shook his head and Minki looked down at the soft drinks. The cuteness was just too much for BaekHo to resist, so he took the orange juice and laid them in the basket. You’d think Ren was using his adorable charms to get what he wanted, but the whole thing just came naturally to him, he couldn’t help it!

 

More and more items that weren’t on the list were added to the collection. By the time they had all they needed (and then some) there were double the amount of items the Manager had asked for.

 

The total was just over the amount of money they had in their wallets. Ren frowned as he gave up the Assorted Cookies he had picked up moments ago. They finished paying and the pair left the super market with 4 bulging carrier bags.