Flashback 2

Memories In Paris
You soon arrived in one of the 5 stars restaurant of your father.You quickly followed Mr.Lee to the VIP room that is used for your family.You were welcomed by 7 pairs of eyes,you tried to see a vacant seat but only find out beside a boy with a familiar face to you.You bowed to them before sitting. Your father cleared his throat before he started to talk about business.You kept quiet and poked,but suddenly your attention was caught by your name mention,you looked at your father.You felt it was a bad new to you but to others it was a good new."So we are here to tell you that Sehun and _______will be engage next week."With that you dropped your fork and run out of the restaurant.""Sehun follow your soon-to-be wife,"with just a small order from his parents,he will always obey them.Hayoung,the little sister of Sehun,is actually knowing this but keeping it as a secret to you,She knew that her brother is in love with you.One of the reason that she has been with you is that her brother told her to be friend with you but she has many reason aside from that,She knows you could not recognize her from the way she dressed as she was a nerd who wears glasses to school.