Flashback 3

Memories In Paris

"Yah!Wait for Me.Don't run again,"Sehun said as he was trying to catch you while panting.Sweats dripping from his face,He was trying to catch a breath while running you did not notice him hugging you from behind till "Gotcha finally I catch you after the hardworking of running come on we have to go back,"he said as if nothing happened between you.You struggled to be out of his grip but he is way too strong compare to you."Yah let go,"You shouted feeling tired of struggling."No let's go before it is too late,"He said as he dragged you.You took an opportunity to bite his hand and run as fast as you can .You did not notice that a figure is walking towards you."Yah let go,"you said while struggling."Mianhe,"a familiar sound that belongs to your ex-boyfriend,Kai."____-ah what are you doing here?"he said as he brushed your cheeks with his fingers."Yah we are over,"You said as you run as fast as you can even though he had called you for several time.After a while of walking,you saw a shadow coming to you,you started to feel uneasy.A hand covered your mouth,you struggled while biting his finger.''Yah!that hurts a lot,''He let out the pain by cursing.''Kai Oppa,''You shouted,guilt and curiosity started to fill in you,you walked towards him and took his hand.You kissed on the bruise and took a pink hello kitty bandage and sticked it on his finger.You started to feel uneasy by his stares on your movements.You cleared your throat and said;''Don't ever do that again,oppa you scared me to death and as a punishment bring me home.''''Do you think that as a punishment or you want me to bring you home?''he smirked at you,Your cheeks started to turn red.It was not that you like him ,but you used to and cheesy lines will always make you blush.''Someone is blushing,''he chuckled.You hit him in the chest and sat on his motorcycle.Little did you know someone was watching all of the movements....