"Missing You"

Kiss For Hire

 

 

 “Son, are you sure about this?” Mr.Lee asked him. He thought about it for a minute then answered, “Yes dad. I mean this. I need some time to think.” Lee Min Ho decided to go abroad. Maybe some time to think but many are suspecting that he’s going to follow Im Yoona. It’s almost afternoon and he arrived at the airport. He looked at his phone. Expecting there’s a message from Park Min Young but there’s none. He shook  his head, “You’re doing this for her Lee Min Ho. To know your true feelings.” He meant it. he stepped on the plane and he’s ready to leave. Sitting, he’s looking at Min Young’s photo.
“I’ll surely miss you.” He whispered.

_________________

When Min Young heard about it, “WHAT?!” Gu Ha Ra got surprised. she stood up and starred Park Min Young.
“Eonni, is that true? He left without telling you?” But she’s looking at nowhere, it seems like she don’t care when she really do. She just don’t want them to see her cry so she’s trying to keep her emotion even if she wanted to explode.
“Noona? Are you okay?” Min Hyuk asked. She nodded and smiled. She chose to be alone so she went outside. Ha Ra and Min Hyuk looked at each other. “What happened?” she asked. Min Hyuk shrugged. Ha Ra ran outside to catch Min Young there she saw her standing beside the big tree. She walked near her and held her shoulders.
“Eonni, it’s okay. You can cry in front of us. We’ll understand you. Tell me, what exactly happened?” Park Min Young can’t helped it anymore so she cried on Ha Ra’s shoulders. “Shhh. Eonni, it’ll be alright. Cry as much as you want.” She comforted her.

____________________

At London,
  Yoona is in her apartment. She’s cooking that time when someone knocked on the door. “Oh? Who’s that?” she removed her apron and opened the door.
“Yes? Who’s thi –“ Lee Min Ho appeared in front of her. Her eyes opened wide. He smiled.
“O-op-pa?” Lee Min Ho entered the apartment and she’s still standing at the door due to shocked.
“Ya, Yoona-ssi. Aren’t you going to entertain me?” he looked around and jumped on the sofa. He smelled something burning. “Are you cooking? It smells –“ “Omo! My dish! It’s burned!” Yoona panicked. She sprinkled water on it. Lee Min Ho laughed at her. “What’s funny?”
“HAHA, see? You can’t finished a chore. Told ya.” He pinched her nose. “Let me do that.” He offered.

   After cooking, all set. They’re ready to eat. While eating, “Oppa, why are you here?”
“Ah that. Nothing, I just need some time to rest and chill for a while. It’s been a while since I went abroad.” He reasoned and tried the pasta he made.
“How about Park Min Young?” Min Ho suddenly got stopped. He drank a glass of water. “Her? She’s fine. She’s doing good. Let’s not talk about it. Go, try my recipe.” He handed her the plate. Yoona did not get convinced by his reason. She knew something happened. But she just let it passed that time and joined him from eating.

_________________________

“Is that what exactly happened,eonni? What the, he’s so…!”
“No, don’t get mad. Just don’t mind it Ha Ra-ssi. Thanks a lot for comforting me. I feel much better.” She told Ha Ra some details about what happened. She still felt so sad. She really missed him.

 

  It’s been 2 weeks since Lee Min Ho was gone. Park Min Young got her work back at the noodle house and as a part time driver. When she got home, all lights were closed. No one was there. When she opened the light. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Everybody exclaimed. It’s a surprise party for her. There’s Kang Min Hyuk, Gu Ha Ra, Ha Ra’s mother and ahjumma. She was so overwhelmed that she ended up in tears.
“Thank you so much everyone! I didn’t recognize it’s my birthday today.”
“Mwo?! You shouldn’t have forget about your birthday!” Ha Ra kiddingly beat her. She felt happiness that time.
Celebration is over. Ha Ra fell asleep and Min Hyuk as well. Ahjumma went home already. All who’s left was Min Young and Ha Ra’s mother. Park Min Young was arranging the dishes when Mrs.Gu asked her,
“Are you happy?” She turned to her. “Auntie, Yes. Of course I’m happy.” She smiled. Kyung Min offered her a seat. “Why I can still see loneliness in your eyes? Is something wrong?”  she checked her eyes and jokingly answered,” How can you see something in here auntie.” She laughed. “Park Min Young, tell me. Is it the guy who’s with you few weeks you came to our place?” she’s referring to Lee Min Ho.

_________________

“5,4,3,2,1, it’s 12 mindnight!” Lee Min Ho stood up. “Oppa, wae? What’s with today?” Yoona laughed at him.
“It’s Park Min Young’s birthday today.” His voice lowered down. Yoona noticed it. “Whe don’t you greet her through a phone call? I can’t see anything bad,hmm?” but he doubted.
“Nevermind. I’ll go to sleep first.” He bid good night.

Inside his room, he’s holding his phone. Thinking if he’s going to greet her or not. He tried to type greetings on ‘write message’ but he deleted it. “Ugh! I shouldn’t. should I? grr. Lee Min Ho, stop thinking about it!” he scratched his head. “Go ahead.” Yoona interrupted. She smiled at him as he turned to her. She walked closer.
“Go, greet Park Min Young. I know you wanted. There’s nothing wrong about it, huh. so do it! Go.*laughs*” she forced him. He grabbed his phone and started typing something.

____________________

Park Min Young and Ha Ra’s mother were still talking.
“Min Young, I know you’re a strong woman. This is just a small problem. You can overcome this, am I right?” she encouraged Min Young. Min Young almost cried but she didn’t.  
  “Yes auntie, I can do this! Fighting!” they both laughed. Everybody’s asleep except for Park Min Young. She’s outside in the middle of the night. Her phone was on her hands, seems like she’s waiting for a phone call. It’s getting late and she’s getting bored. As she walked, she received a text message. She excitedly checked who was it. and finally, the text she’s been waiting for..

Park Min Young-ssi, I just want to greet you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope it’s not too late. That’s all I can say. Take care of yourself. – Lee Min Ho

The text message she’s been waiting for. She became so glad by what she read. Big smile crept her face.
“Thanks Lee Min Ho-ssi.” She whispered. It’s been weeks that she can’t hide the feeling that she truly missed him a lot. He’s the first man whom he liked that’s why.
“I really miss you, Lee Min Ho.” She’s feeling her presence as she closed her eyes.

__________________

“I miss you so much, Park Min Young.” Lee Min Ho closed her eyes. It’s like, they’re both trying to get in touch with each other by relaxation. Imagining that they’re together.