"Confused;Letting Go"

Kiss For Hire

 

“Where is she?” Park Min Young asked when Min Ho arrived. He look upset.
“She already left. I feel so guilty. I know she can’t live alone. I need to help her out.” He said as if like Min Young is not around. She just kept quiet and tried to understand him even though deep inside she’s feeling jealousy.
“Ah, Lee Min Ho-ssi, W-would you like a cup of tea?” she the door but he refused. He looked at her, “Thank you but I have to go.” She got sad by what happened. These past days, Lee Min ho had been cold to her. She don’t know how to confront him instead, she just watch him getting like that. “I’m so confused. I don’t know how you feel about me.” She breathed. She decided to took a stroll to think about it. Looking around and walking alone, she’s realizing how big this world is and how can a person feelings changed so suddenly. Silently speaking(mind speaking),
“I love the feeling of being inlove with you. But I don’t know if you still feel the same way I do. Lee Min Ho-ssi. Please, stop making me confused.” She glanced down, she’s being lighted by the sunlight. “After all, There’s still a light.” She sighed and showed a small smile.

__________________________________________

Lee Min Ho is inside his car. When he stepped out, there was water. He’s near the shore. The place where Yoona loved to go everytime she’s lonely. Looking at the sea he sighed.
“I never got this kind of feeling before. What should I do?” he’s reminiscing his times with Park Min Young that time. Instead of being happy, why he felt sorry. The fact that he’s attracted to Park Min Young and being concern to Yoona really made him so puzzled. His phone rang, =Park Min Young= he’s having second thoughts answering it...he dropped the call and left.

__________________________________________

=Subscriber cannot be reached please leave a message after the beat.=
“Hmm? He didn’t answer. I wonder why?” she kept her phone. Disappointment and loneliness crept her face and emotion as well.


   The next day, they had dinner together. Sitting next to each other but aren’t talking. They’re not looking at each other as well. Min Ho cleared his throat, “So, what do you want t-to..eat.”
“I don’t want to.” She said in a fierce tone of voice. Min Ho got surprised.
“Then, W-what do you want?”
“I want a serious talk.” She said straightly. He got nervous by the way she speaks. He’s thinking maybe he can’t be honest to her.
“What do you want to talk about?” he tried to remain calmed. Park Min Young took a deep breath.
“I want you to be honest to me, do you still like me?” He looked at her intimately. It took him a long time to answer.
“The truth is… I-I don’t know. I’m sorry, Park Min Young-ssi.” He held her hand. But she let go.
she remained silent as tears fell from her eyes.
“Park Min Young-ssi. I’m so sorry. I too got so confused about it. But things happened so fast and I don’t know how to handle it.” He’s referring about the thing he knew about Min Young’s father.
“No, I’m fine. Don’t blame yourself.” She reasoned. She wiped her tears off and stood up.
“Thanks for your time Lee Min Ho-ssi. ‘till next time. Annyeong.” She bowed then left. When she turned back, she started crying again. When he reached outside, her emotions came out. She cried so hard. She ran away from the certain place. She found a bench to sat on. Slowly and dull walking near the bench she dropped her bag and cried again.
“What should I do?! I like him so much! I’m such a fool.” Still crying, someone lend a handkerchief to her. She looked at it and it’s Lee Min Ho who followed her. She immediately wiped her tears and fetch her bag that’s on the ground.
“W-Why are you – did you follow me?”  he knelt in front of her who’s sitting and held her hands. 
“Forgive me If I’m hurting you. I didn’t mean to. I know you don’t trust me enough now but please, you must. I hope you don’t hate me.” His vice turned into a teary one along with his eyes.
“What do you mean?” she asked. Lee Min Ho didn’t answer. He just stood up and let go of Min Young’s hands slowly and kissed her on the forehead. After, he walked away. She didn’t try to stopped him. She just looked at him until he’s gone out of her sight. She was left out n the dark. Only the moonlight serves as her light.