My New Target

Forbidden

I quickly ran to the gates of the Heavens, so well hidden the human eye can't see it. Yunho oppa, my best friend, called me during my moment in the tree. Yunho was the first person I met after entering the gates. We spoke and got close instantly. To be honest, I have feelings for him but since we're not the same kind we can never love each other. It is part of the five rules all non-humans have to follow.

1 - Never fall in love with a human

2 - Never fall in love with another kind

3 - Never tell a human about the Dark Side or the Heavens

4 - Never bring or show a human the entries to the Dark Side or the Gates of the Heavens

5 - Never turn a human into one of your kind

Yunho is a warrior angel, also known as combat angel. He helps fight off any evil that ever dares coming to the Gates. After entering, I ran to the Pillars where the Lord, his son, and Yunho stood. God said, " My beautiful Angela.. Welcome." I smiled and curtsied, " Hello Father. I'm here to recieve my new mission." God said, " Yes.. It is about time for the powerful vampire to pass. Knowing your hatred for vampires I am sorry to give this man as your new target." I pouted and said, " It is okay Father. No matter how much I despise vampires I still will stand up to them for you." God smiled and said, " Thank you Angela.. As a thank you I present to you this. I think you might like it. Your mother once told me that after you successfully overcome your first mission to give you this. As a good luck charm." The Lord handed me a necklace I've only seen once. The only time I've seen it was at my parent's funeral. It was hanging around her neck, the necklace she was so fond of since it was passed down from her great grandmother. Seeing it brought tears to my eyes and I said, " Thank you Father.." He said, " Everyone, please give Ms.Angela and I some privacy. I have some important matters to speak with her about." One by one everyone left the room, including his son Jesus Christ. He looked at me lovingly, like I was his very one blood-related daughter. He said, " No matter what happens during this mission remember I will still love you no matter what. I will support your decision that you will make in the future. Good luck my beautiful child." I left after saying my goodbyes but still bewildered. Yunho was waiting for me and said, " I've missed you!!" He greeted me with a big warm hug. I chuckled and hugged him back. After releasing he said, " Follow me Angela.." I followed him to his room and he handed me my school uniform. He said, " Starting today Kim Jaejoong will be attending the same college you do. I know it will be a pain but this mission will be all over soon." he sighed and stared at me, taking my face with his hands. He said, " Stay safe, darling.." He leaned down and kissed my cheeks, surprising me. Then he intertwined out hands and we walked to my college which is actually not that far away from here. Kim Jaejoong, I just can't wait to meet you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will probably change this chapter a little bit later on. I just can't leave my first fanfic with only one chapter !! I know this chapter is a bit boring, but it'll get better I swear ! It was kind of only to show where Angela is and who the "oppa" was in the previous chapter.