Angela's Past

Forbidden
Angela POV Perched up on a branch of the tallest tree, I laid back and began to think of 14 years ago. The time when I still thought I was nothing but a human being. (flashback) I was with my parents, in my parent's mansion celebrating my 5th birthday. We were having such a great time until BOOM. Ten guys came barging in which caused my father to quickly jump to his feet. I watched in horror while he transformed into something unhuman. He turned into a gigantic animal. A dragon. He began fighting the guys, trying his best to protect me and my mother. Mom was continuously yelling, " Stop!" She ran to the guys in lightning speed, tearing a guy one after another with her teeth. My parents fought with the guys for hours while I hid in the corner, crying hard but trying hard not to make any noise. The moment I thought my parents was winning I heard my father cry out, " BABY!!" I faced where my mom was and saw two guys tearing her apart. At the same time they were gulping down her blood. When I looked at my father's direction I saw the remaining guys holding him down. The biggest guy frown at my father laying helplessly on the ground. My fathers words were what haunted me all these years. My father said, " Please, after you kill me, I beg you! Don't let your boss harm my daughter.." The man said, " Yes sir. I'm so sorry.. But this was boss's orders." My father said, " I know.. Now do it fast." The man held the sharp wood up above his head and brought it crashing down and into my father's chest, through his once beating heart. I watched as my father hiss in pain. The man began crying along with the other guys till his eyes met mine. He sighed and said, " I'm so sorry young lady." A guy said, " What do we do with the young lady?" The man said, " Starting today we will protect her from any evil, but stay from a distance. We have to do this at least for hyung.." They all nodded and then left without any word, leaving me alone with my lifeless parents. (flashback ends) I realized I began crying so I quickly wiped my tears and grabbed my bag. I checked if anyone was below then jumped when the coast was clear. Sensing my phone was gonna ring any second I took it out and answered even before it started ringing. " Yes, oppa?" The other line said, " Are you crying? What's wrong?! I'll send some-" I cut him off with a laugh and said, " Nothing's wrong. I just...was remembering something." He sighed then said, " then time to get ready darling. You've got a new mission."