No matter what.

Kim Heechul and Han Geng and I.

Donghae was lying back on the sofa, one arm behind his head, one hand him. 
"Lee Donghae! For s sake, stop it!" You screamed, covering your eyes, trying to get the image out of your mind. With your eyes still closed, there was a shuffle, and seconds later, he whispered in your ear, "You weren't saying that last night." And you groaned in frustration. "Sounds familiar." Donghae remarked.
"Stop it! Last night was a mistake, a huge, huge, huge ing mistake!" You yelled at him, throwing a pillow at his very exposed crotch. "And cover up for 's sake!" Donghae laughed, but he did go searching for his underwear. A minute later, when he had found them behind the TV - god knows how they got there - he sat down next to you. "Yeah..... that was a mistake wasn't it?" he muttered.
"Yes!" you groaned, feeling infuriated. But you forced yourself to take a few deep breaths, and calm down. "But we need to talk about this. This kinda thing could really a friendship up, and I can't handle losing my best friend and my husband in the same week." You told him, as casually as you could.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. And it's obvious why we did it right? We were drunk and lonely, both feeling like we'll never be loved again and that nobody will ever want us." Donghae explained, more to himself than you. And you agreed with him, as he continued. "And we've been close for a long time, been with each other through the good and bad times, we don't wanna lose our friendship, you've been like a sister to me." He grinned, blushing a tiny bit. "Besides, I'd seen you a hundred times before!" And you giggled in embarrassment, leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek, "You're so adorable, Hae." You smirked back, but Donghae gently pushed you. "I don't get it on the lips now?" He complained, but you only smirked, and leaned on his shoulder. But once again, he pushed you. "No.No.No. We're not friends anymore," he joked, "Not until I get my kiss." And he folded his arms, straight face like a sulking school boy. Desperate to make up with your friend, you gave in to him. You smiled, turned his face to yours, planting a quick kiss like the hundreds you had planted before. As you pulled away, you rubbed your noses together affectionatly and whispered, "Better?" And to your shock, he stood up, and ran out the room.
 

"Donghae! Come out of the bathroom, what's wrong?!" You pleaded with him through the door, but despite your pleas, he continued to cry in the bathroom. "Come on man! You're my best friend, you can tell me anything! You know that! I'll love you regardless you silly boy!" You confuted to yell, confused about what had happened. But, to your surprise, Donghae cracked the door open a little bit, exposing his shocking bright eyes, "Yo-you'll love me no matter what?" He stuttered, not blinking. "No matter what." You confirmed gently, and he opened the door completely, and pulled you close, so your hips were touching. He took a deep breath, looked you straight in the eye and said, with the most calm manner, "I love you more than anything in the world." And planted his lips on yours. 

(Hope you are enjoying, I realize the chapters are short right now, this cast is driving me insane haha! The next couple of chapters should be longer...hopefully! but thanks for being patient! :D xx)