Missed

The Random OTP Challenge [SUPER JUNIOR]

 

“ZhouMi-hyung!” KiBum exclaimed in surprise.

                The Chinese man was the last hyung KiBum had expected to see at his drama set. The younger actor swam over to his hyung and stood up in the shallow water of the pool; a broad smile spread of KiBum’s face as he approached the younger man. ZhouMi smiled back at the younger man, he bent down to get on KiBum’s level, he handed the younger man a towel. KiBum took the towel greatfully and wiped his face with it before slinging it around his neck.

“You’ve been working out KiBum-ah.” ZhouMi said, stumbling slightly over his words; KiBum smiled as he heard the older man speak, his Korean was still accented.

“You noticed? Well yeah…I have for ‘I Love Italy’. It’s not much though, I don’t have enough muscle as SiWon-hyung.” KiBum answered with a slight chuckle; his smile was wide and bright.

“Yes Bummie-ah, it’s quite obvious actually; people will start confusing you with SiWon soon!” ZhouMi laughed.

                KiBum instinctively looked down, glancing at his abs much like ZhouMi had; KiBum flushed faintly and looked up at ZhouMi.

“Why are you here Hyung?” KiBum asked abruptly.

                A hurt look flashed briefly in ZhouMi’s eyes and KiBum immediately backpedaled; he didn’t mean to hurt his hyung.

“I-I mean, sorry hyung, I just meant what do I owe the visit to? You rarely come to Korea anymore and I haven’t seen you in a long time…”

“Just dropping by KiBummie, I haven’t seen you in so long!” Was ZhouMi’s response.

                KiBum chuckled.

“I just said that hyung.” The younger man laughed lightly.

                ZhouMi blushed slightly and shook his head.

“Sorry…my Korean’s a bit rusty isn’t it?”

“Don’t worry, it’s not that bad; HanGeng-hyung was a lot worse and he was here more often.”

“HanGeng-gege has some trouble…Bummie-ah, you should come with us when we go out for dinner whenever Henry and I are in town!”

“Yeah…I’m sorry hyung, I just…”

“You’re busy, I know.” ZhouMi smiled in understanding. “Don’t worry bout it Bummie-ah, I understand; I just miss you.”

“I miss you too hyung, I’ve just been really busy lately.” KiBum looked down at the water sheepishly.

“It’s okay Bummie, I’ve been kinda busy too; besides, it looks like your hard work’s paid off.”

                KiBum chuckled and ZhouMi reached down to the younger man; offering him a hand KiBum eyed the hand and quickly looked up at ZhouMi, gaging whether or not the older man would mind getting a little wet. KiBum noticed the fashionista wore one of his shirts, an old rock tee he’d gotten on one of his trips back to California and a pair of ripped up jeans; ZhouMi wore nothing that screamed “expensive” or “designer” at him. KiBum smirked and took ZhouMi’s hand; once he had a firm grip on the other man, he pulled. ZhouMi yelped as he lurched forward. The taller man hit the water and KiBum laughed evilly; he’d missed messing with his hyungs. ZhouMi surfaced next to KiBum looking like a wet cat; ZhouMi glanced down at his drenched clothes.

“Kim KiBum!” ZhouMi yelled indignant.

“I’m sorry hyung it was too perfect an opportunity.” KiBum said amidst bouts of unabashed laughter.

                ZhouMi’s angry gaze softened upon seeing the serious Super Junior member laughing; the Chinese man ran a hand through his now sopping wet hair. He leaned forward, an evil smirk on his face and tackled the laughing man; KiBum nearly yelped at the sudden action. The original evil maknae sunk in the water, his hyung holding him under for a few seconds before releasing him. KiBum surfaced, his expression a mixture of annoyed, evil and happy; ZhouMi chuckled as he recognized the look he’d missed so much.

“Bring it on Bummie-ah.” ZhouMi taunted.

                KiBum took the challenge and tackled his laughing hyung; both took turns dunking the other under, laughing with childish abandon as they did. They’d missed this; they’d missed each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo...yeah...it's been a while haha ^.^ Sorry bout that, I lost track of time and such so yeah. KiMi was interesting to write but I think this is adequate haha. Love you guys~ Hopefully I should have some more oneshots for you soon! Dobu's working on a couple as well so hopefully she'll be coming out with some shortly. Later y'all.

~Key