Lovely Day~

Always Be Mine.

"Chanyeollo, where are we going?" Hana asked, looking curiously out the window. She had never seen the area before.

"Somewhere you've always wanted to go." He said, smiling at Hana. There were a lot of places where Hana had always wanted to go. Japan, China, Disney Land. She didn't know where Chanyeol was going to take her though.

"Can you tell me?" whined Hana.

"You'll see." Chanyeol shook his head and grinned.  Hana pouted and rested her head on the window, looking out.

"Fine~" She turned to Chanyeol and stook her tounge out at him. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Jagiyah, I saw that. Don't think I can't see you just because I'm driving." He turned his head to Hana and raised an eye brow. She quickly covered her face with her hands. Chanyeol continued to focus on the road. Then he put his hand on Hana's knee. "Take a nap. It's going to be a while before we get there." Hana sighed and closed her eyes, wondering how long it would take to get to this special place.

Chanyeol took Hana's hand and held it firmly, reassuring her that today was going to be a fun day.

~~~~

"Hana! Hana, Jagiyah! Wake up," said Chanyeol, shaking Hana softly. Hana groaned and slowly opened her eyes. It was bright outside, there was a slight breeze. The air smelled of.. What was it.. Salt? Sand? Hana's eyes widened. "We're here." Chanyeol grinned. Hana gasped.

"OH MY GOSH! WE'RE AT THE BEACH!" Hana jumped out of the car and ran into the sand. She twirled in circles with her arms in the air, intaking the fresh scent of the ocean. Chanyeol ran behind her and picked her up, carrying her towards the water. Hana screamed.

"Oppa! I don't want to fall!" she yelled, holding on tightly to Chanyeol. He pretended to drop her over the water. Hana screamed, then Chanyeol set her down and embraced her from behind. The two walked through the shallow water, letting the water chill their feet.

"Pretty, isn't it?" he said into her ear. Hana nodded.

"I've never seen the ocean before. It's really pretty." she sighed and smiled. Chanyeol tightened his embrace. "I wish we could stay like this forever," said Hana, staring off at the endless sea.

Hana placed her hands on top of his. "But right now.." She then escaped from his grasp and ran.

"Yah! What are you doing!" Chanyeol yelled, chasing her. Hana twirled in circles, ocasionally kicking water at Chanyeol. "Not cool!" He laughed, splashing water back at Hana. She turned around to look at him. Then she smiled, amazed. It was as if Chanyeol was glowing. His white v-neck highlighted his lean body and his fluffy hair bounced as he ran.

"You're beautiful," said Chanyeol, running his hand through Hana's soft curls and smiled.

"Oppa. I love you," she said, beaming. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her. He winked and scrunched his nose. 

"I love you too," he said with his deep but soft voice. He lowered his head and kissed her. Hana slowly raised her arms up to his neck and his hands moved around her waist, pulling her closer. She chuckled and ran her fingers through his smooth hair.