I missed you.

Always Be Mine.

~Beep Beep~ The alarm clock went off. A hand reached from underneath the sheets to turn the alarm off but failed miserably, knocking everything around it off the table.

"Shut up!" she yelled. Hana poked her head out from underneath her warm blanket and scratched her head, groaning. She slowly turned to look at the clock and her eyes widened. "Aish! I'm going to be late!" Hana jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Hana couldn't help but to dance in happiness as she brushed her teeth and styled her hair.

Today wasn't just any ordinary day though. It was the one year anniversary of Hana and Chanyeol's relationship. Hana thought about how they met for the first time and smiled. She at the mall with her friends but Hana was off in her own world at the side of the group. She wasn't watching where she was walking so she accidently bumped into Chanyeol. She looked up and found an angelic face smiling down at her and asking if she was okay. She looked around, feeling heat rise up her face, and ran away covering her blushing face.

Hana ran out of the bathroom when she heard her phone ring. "Chanyeollie~" she said happily.

"Jagiyaaaaaaah~" replied Chanyeol with his deep voice. Hana smiled at the sound it. "Almost ready?" he asked.

"Yes!~" Hana couldn't contain her happiness. She grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly.

"Okay! I'll pick you up in an hour then. I can't wait to see you!" he said cheerfully. Hana chuckled.

"Alrighty, see you. I love you!" yelled Hana into the phone before hanging up.

~~

An hour later, Hana received a phone call.

"Oppa!~" she said happily into the phone. "Are you coming yet?"

"Jagiyah, I'm going to be late," replied Chanyeol. Hana frowned. "Some things came up and I have to go to the company. I'll be there in a bit, okay?"

"Yeah okay." Hana mumbled sadly and sighed.

"Yah, Hana, don't be upset. I'll be there soon. Then we'll get to hang out all day, okay?" Chanyeol said, sounding worried. Hana walked to the living room and sat on the couch, playing with the soft curls in her hair.

"Mmm. Alright." Hana hung up the phone and layed on the couch, thinking about why it was always like this. Why she was always waiting for him. Why she was always alone. Why she was even with him when it hurt so much. Hana tried her best not to cry, it'd ruin her make up and worry Chanyeol when he came. If he came. "I'm not going to be late after all."

~~~

"Hana! Hana!" yelled Chanyeol, knocking on Hana's door. Hana sat up abruptly and felt her cheeks. She didn't realize that she had fallen asleep. She looked at her phone, she had been sleeping for an hour and a half. Hana sighed and got up to answer the door.

"Jagiyah!" Chanyeol said cheerfully when Hana opened the door. He embraced her tightly. Hana laughed, savoring this moment because she knew she wouldn't have much of it anymore. She hid her face in his shirt and inhaled his scent, he was wearing her favorite cologne. "I missed you." he whispered. The sweetness of his words and scent filled Hana's body with happiness."I'm sorry I'm late."

"It's okay, and I missed you too," Hana laughed. She looked up at Chanyeol and tippy-toed to kiss him. He put his long arms around her waist and picked her up. Hana giggled. "Oppa!~"

"Yes?" Chanyeol replied, kissing Hana's neck.

"Let's have a lot of fun today, okay?" Chanyeol chuckled and hugged Hana tighter.

"Okaayy~" He put his forehead against hers and scrunched his nose, smiling. Hana felt herself die a little inside, she loved it when he did that. "Shall we go?" Chanyeol grabbed her hand and interlocked with her fingers. Hana nodded.

"Let's go!"