Day 2

The Girl with a feline eyes

Day 2

It’s a fine weather today. The sun is shining brightly giving his skin tone a rosy color. Yesterday was relaxing as he met a bright and beautiful girl named Gwiboon. Onew smiled thinking of yesterday’s conversation. He felt left alone when his bandmates made their own plans for their week off he felt down. But Gwiboon made his day better. He just wish today will be fine too. He hope that he will meet her again on the same cafe like yesterday.

Seems like he’s lucky enough that his eyes easily recognized the same girl he met yesterday waving at him as if she’d waited for his arrival. He ordered the same coffee and walk to the girl’s table.

"I thought you will not come, I’ve been here of hours now." Gwiboon started.

"You’ve waited for me?!" he was surprised. "how’d you know i’ll come again today? Are you a stalker?" Onew joked.

The girl pouted cutely he can’t help but smile at her. "Didn’t I told you to meet me again today?" she acted angry.

"Oh, I think I didn’t heard about your invitation." He gave her his aegyo that made the girl burst into laughter.

"Why?" He asked.

"You look funny doing that aegyo face." She’s laughing but he can see her blush a little when their eyes met.

"My fans like that though." He disagreed but then gave her his signature smile that made the girl’s cheek turn redder. Onew stopped teasing and sip his cup of coffee, the girl relaxed a bit.

There’s no doubt Gwiboon is attracted to Onew, and the latter knows it. Though he is enjoying her company he’s still not sure if he is attracted to her, they just met and they don’t really know anything about each other.

"Want to go somewhere, go shopping or go to a bar?" Gwiboon asked.

"Want to be on the headline news and be haunted by crazy fans?" Onew smirked.

"Oh that? I don’t think you’re that popular, people might not recognize you either." Onew pouted again making Gwiboon laugh at him the second time.

"I’m just kidding." she smiled

"Seriously, let’s go somewhere." she insisted.

"Um... Ok. Bring me where you usually go." Onew answered, Gwiboon gave him a big smile then they left the cafe.

*****

"I didn’t know you like unique style." Onew grinned at Gwiboon when they entered a shop with cosplay dresses and unique accessories.

"I love clothes but not really into cosplaying, but their caps and accessories here are so unique and cute to wear. I just thought it would be better if we disguise. I don’t want your fans to threaten my life." She explained, arms crossed on her chest showing her fake fear then she giggled.

"Ok then we should wear something different so that no one will think it was us." Onew started to roam around the shop and tried every items he found amusing.

"How about this?" he giggled wearing a zorro mask.

"Ha ha, they will think you’re crazy." Gwiboon chuckled.

"Try this one it looks perfect on you." she gave him the hat with a chicken leg on top.

"Yeah, if they saw me wearing this one they’ll recognize me soon. Fans love to pair me with chicken you know." he sighed.

"Yeah i know. That’s not a good idea." she took the hat on Onew’s head and look around once again. They tried different items, made fun at each others looks while putting them on. In the end they just bought a dark sunglass and a pair-look cap.

"This, they will think we're just a normal couple." she giggled then they went out the store.

*****

They took a subway going to myeongdong and walk around the streets full of people shopping and looking around. Its been a long time since Onew did such things, feeling carefree doing what normal young people are doing and he’s enjoying the moment even if its just for a short time. Gwiboon is also enjoying their simple fun poking at each other while other eyes are on them. She even heard someone says they look good together and she admitted it feels good. Disguising is not really a bad idea Onew thought. Guess he should teach s to do it sometime but make a note not to go with each other, better if it’s with some normal citizen, less risk of being recognized.

Few hours after they got tired and decided to go karaoke where they can relax and sing along. Gwiboon actually suggested it and just drag Onew to the nearest karaoke box.

"You know, I love to sing but i’m more confident when i’m dancing." Gwiboon boasted inserting girl group song she like.

When the song started she grabbed the mic and stand up. She wiggled her on Kara’s song ‘mister’.

Onew was amazed at Gwiboon who perfectly copied Kara’s dance step. She is like key’s girl version he thought.

"You dance really good I would think you’re a pro." Onew gave her an applause.

"Thanks, I practiced hard." she smiled panting after her dance.

"Well show me more, I wanna see it." he grinned shoulders crossed seating like a boss.

"Ok sir, just sit and enjoy the show." she gave him a seductive look and started to insert new songs.

She sang and danced on every girl group song she knows while Onew is sitting there enjoying her solo show.  After three consecutive songs she laid her tired body on the couch while Onew giving her a standing ovation.

"You’re really great. I’m sure you’ll do better as a performer, you should try out for audition." Onew seriously giving him an advice.

"Well thank you, Mister, I’ll think about that. But first, care to give me tips on how a famous idol actually do." Gwiboon  gave him the songbook and the remote. Onew smiled at her, he started to look for songs and inserted the numbers.

"First, a pro doesn’t perform free, kekek." he joked.

"Second, you have to catch the audience’s attention." he showed her his famous smile. Gwiboon giggled.

"Third, make them fall for you head over heels." Onew took the mic and started to sing. The music is a slow love song which he sings best. Sure to melt every noonas heart.

Gwiboon’s eyes only at Onew’s, feeling the song he’s singing. Damn that voice is surely going deep into her. Onew teases her by looking straight to her eyes making her blush her face is getting redder. Onew smiled at the sight.

Onew and Gwiboon surely knows they enjoyed both company. Onew deeply thanked her for making half of his week off enjoyable making him forget about his loneliness and frustrations. Gwiboon on the other hand is 100% hooked at his charm. She love the way he smile, the way he poke at her, even the way he tripped. She love everything about the guy and she feels happy just to be with him even for a short time.

Soon its late night which cue them to end their friendly date. Onew walked her to the nearest bus station.

"Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it." Onew smiled looking at her face.

"I’m glad you did, I had fun too." Gwiboon said.

"I hope we do this again, if...faith agrees." she smiled bitterly.

"Of course lets do this again next time. I’ll introduce you to the other members. You don’t have to worry they are all nice and friendly. Taemin is just what you see on tv, shy at first but he’s easy to get along. Minho, you might think he’s away but really he’s fun to be with, just don’t ask dare him on a game he doesn’t like losing even if the opponent is a girl. Jonghyun, he always wants his own moment, you’ll see him usually on a pen and paper writing song lyrics but he will surely give you best music to listen to. And Key, I think you and him will get along well. Actually you reminds me of him you’re so alike." Onew can’t stop boasting about his bandmates. Gwiboon smiled.

"I would love to meet them in person. I actually fantasized Taemin, he’s so cute like a baby." she giggled Onew pouted.

"And here I am thinking you admires me the most." he acted sad then smiled after.

"See me tomorrow at the cafe. I have something to tell you before I go... Um... Out of town." she requested.

"Sure, I don’t have work tomorrow anyways." he then gave her a wave after she entered the bus.

"Tomorrow is your last chance. Confess to him." person? 2 said at the girl in front of her.

"I know. But I feel he’s not into me and it’s making me sad. I just hope he’ll give me a chance and say yes tomorrow. I will be the happiest if that happens." person 1 sighed.