WHO'S THAT BOY? [CHAPTER 2]

WHO'S THAT BOY?

AUTHOR POV

Yoona  ran after Seohyun and Jungshin. Yoona kept thinking about the incident she had just seen. She occasionally glanced back and saw Jonghyun and Krystal still in park and chatting very chummy. She  did not hear what was said by Jungshin and Seohyun. Her  mind is really messed up, she walk at the same time bow lazily.
"Yeah right noona?" Said Jungshin
"................"  She does not realize that Jungshin was talking to herself.
" Noona YOU ignore me” cried Jungshin with face bent with a little whining, because of Yoona had spoken to did not respond.
"Huh? You're talking to me Jungshin-ah? Mianhae I did not hear " She said tried to apologize.
"Huuuhhh" said  him folded his arms across his chest and turned away.
"Ya! I thought I'm sorry, I do not mean to ignore you, "said her reasoned.
"..........." Jungshin still silent.
She  took a deep breath and then she pretended to be angry.  "Seohyun-ah, tell  to this your friend, well then he WILL NOT be friends with me, I'll be home alone"  She pretend angry and walked through Jungshin.

"Aish noona. Why were you angry, that anger should be me, " said him while chasing her and pout. She trying not to laugh because she saw his behavior, but she still pretended angry to him, she turned her face would not look him.
"Noona, well I'm sorry. Mianhaeyo "said him whine like a child.
"Eonnie, talk to Jungshin, this whiny child is going to cry if you do not want to forgive him" Seohyun teased, stifling a laugh.

"YA! SEO JUHYUN who you say crybaby  huh? I did not cry, " said him not accept.
"Jungshin that you maudlin, you'll cry if to Yoona eonnie really mad at you and do not want to talk to you" Seohyun said as she stuck her tongue teasing him.
She ran before chopped up by him. And indeed, Jungshin immediately ran and intend catch Seohyun. Yoona who see their behavior could not help laughing. She laughed so off to see two of her closest friends ran romp (?) As a child.

"YA! Seohyun, do not run. You will die soon in my hand "Shouts him.
She ran and hid behind Yoona, that escaped from him, and Seohyun was running again without seeing the road in front of her.
BRUKKK
She and thick books she was carrying fell, when she hit someone accidentally.
"Mianhaeyo, I do not see the road, mianhae, you can scold me for it was my fault" said her feel guilty.
"Gwencanayo. Do not worry about my situation. Should I ask you, are you okay? " Ask people in a hit-by Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah  gwencanayo?" Jungshin straight to Seohyun.
"Gwencana Jungshin-ah. I seemed to have a punishment for having disturbed you. " She said laughing, while holding the pain from a fall.

"Aish you are, have fallen still joking" retorted jim.
Yoona also approached Seohyun, and she looked surprised at who was boy  bumped by Seohyun. "Yonghwa oppa? What are you doing here? " asked  Yoona while helping Seohyun to bring the book to fall, while Jungshin helping Seohyun stand.
"Seulong hyung told me to pick you up, he says he's busy "

"The reason,  Seulong oppa were dating. Right? "
"Forget about  Seulong hyung. Now we take care of your friend "
"Your nudge  a bit bruised, I am among you to the hospital" Yonghwa forcibly when he saw bruises on the elbows Seohyun.
"Andwe, I do not want to be taken in the hospital, I'm fine" she said.
Jungshin immediately called Seohyun to sit in a chair near the school gate.
"Fortunately I brought the tape, which your nudge, here I attach plaster" said him took her hand, and the pair at the elbow plaster her.
"Gwenchana, soon you will be healed. Basic mushy, fall like that alone is going to cry "said him. Now turn he replied Seohyun, because last She say to him tham him crybaby.
"YA! Who do you say crybaby huh? Did you see me cry just now " said her. Yoona but soon broke it up both of them. Yonghwa who saw only smiled chuckled.
"Why do not you come home with us. I still feel wronged you " fresh Yonghwa, on Seohyun.
"Do not bother. I'm home alone "
"Seohyun-ah, come home with us, our house right direction. Please!! " Yoona pleaded piteously.
"Kajja Seohyun-ah, you go home with them, is not it nice hahaha frugal fare," said Jungshin
"If every day you come home with Yoona noona, you can be frugal fare, so you can save money to buy keroro and goguma along with  the farm wkwkwk" continued Jungshin. Seohyun pinch his stomach and provide a sharp look at him.
"Apo, Seohyun-ah. Noona this  frog girl is pinching my stomach " said him pursing his lips in front of Yoona. Seohyun hit his head.
"YA! Don’t  call me  frog girl. You're a avatar ". Reply her, unwilling to accept his call frog girl.
"No wonder you're acting like children. It turns all your friends are autistic "whispered Yonghwa on Yoona, stifling a laugh. Although whispering but the two people who talked about Yonghwa can hear. Yoona, Seohyun, and Jungshin give frightening stares at Yonghwa. Yonghwa immediately looked away, and walked to his car.
"Kajja, we go along," shouted Yonghwa time until the next car.
"Kajja Seohyun-ah we came home with me" my Yoona
"Seohyun-ah Come on, you do not have the prestige hehe, all tomorrow and so you're also going to school and home school with noona, so the money that you usually use to ride the bus, you can also use to buy a thick book like you take it now, "said Jungshin, and he soon ran scared of being told Seohyun again.
"Noona ANYEYONG, ANYEYONG FROG GIRL" said Jungshin shout.
"Anyeyong hyung" as he passed up Yonghwa. Then suddenly Jungshin walk backwards and turn around facing Yonghwa.
"Mwoya?" asked  Yonghwa wonder
"Hyung, do not ever call me autism. Arraseo? " Said Jungshin then he ran back toward halte.
Yonghwa just chuckled to see Jungshin’s behavior
"You're not autistic, but only an idiot hahaha" Yonghwa said to himself, laughing.

"YA! oppa, are you crazy? speak for themselves, and laughed to yourself "asked  her.
"Kajja, got into the car, we have to go home," said  Yonghwa ignored her question.
************************************************** ****************************
Yonghwa’s car had stopped in front of the Seohyun’s house
"Gamshamnida. You do not come first? "
"No, I had to practice basketball with my friends"
"Anyeyong haseyo" Seohyun said as he leaned forward.
Yoona saw Krystal and Jonghyun down in front of the house a distance of 10 meters in front of the Seohyun’s house.  Again Yoona heart ache to see their closeness. Yonghwa car just past the Krystal and Jonghyun, Yoona can see Krystal's hand on  Jonghyun. Krystal told Jonghyun seemed to come to her house, but Jonghyun look refused. Yoona kept looking Jonghyun and Krystal  in the rearview mirror when the car made it through them.
"Yoona-ya, gwencana? Yonghwa asked worried when he saw her suddenly somber.
"Gwencana oppa"  She said as she forced a smile.
he to see her grim as it was worried, because she is usually a pretty happy girl.
"Come on Yoona-ya tell me what happened to you. Is it because mysterious boy? ".
She looked down at Yonghwa called mysterious boy’ . her attitude makes him increasingly convinced that she such as that “mysterious boy”

"Yoona-ya, never mind , forget that boy, maybe he just happened to help, do not you mind him again, if you do you may be destined to meet again."
"Lee Jonghyun" Yoona said quietly, looking down limp.
"MWO? I do not see what you mean "
"That boy named is Lee Jonghyun, he was a class with me, he just moved to my school  today." Yonghwa Obviously, looking at her face are busy driving.
"Jinja? This Good. So, why are you sad?  You should be happy ". Yoona limp and back down again
"I like it, but when I got home with my friends, I saw him  converse chummyly, even embrace each other with my junior, her name Krystal" Obviously Yoona length.
He immediately laughed out loud after hearing the her explanation, and made her so confused by the his behavior a laugh like crazy.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you? Do you mind? What's so funny, why are you laughing out loud?" Said her surprised.

"Ow, apoyo. Oppa why are you, now you're just laughing to myself and hit my head " she complained, rubbing her head is sore because hit by him.

"You're not polite call me crazy. I laughed because it behaved funny to see you jealous hahahahaha "

"I? Jealous? " She said still not believe

"Ne absolutely right, you're jealous. You hurt to see him close with another girl, because you wants the boy  close to you. Right? "

"Ne, right oppa, it looks like I'm really jealous. Though Jonghyun's not my boyfriend, but I've been jealous of him close to another girl" She back down limply.
"Please, do not worry about it. Ehm btw the girl has just'll take what's her name?"

"Seo Juhyun, but more often called Seohyun. Waeyo  oppa?

"Oh nothing, it's just that I think she's unique and funny girl" he said smiling own.
"You like Seohyun?" Said her as a surprise to see him smiles own.

"Ani. I'm just saying she was cute and unique. So do not accuse me go around. "

"Tell me if oppa like Seohyun hahaha" She said tempting him.
“Aish ani I don’t like her. Stop tease me ok”


@@@@


When Yoona come out of her room to go to school, her mom arrived with a bag whose contents such as clothes

"What the umma?"

"This dress for you" said Mrs Im handing bags of clothes on Yoona.
"For me? Indeed, what is it? Is there a party tonight? What party? "
"No party's okay, tonight umma and appa friends coming to visit here. We will introduce you to all the child's umma’s friend "
"What do you mean Mom? Umma would fix me up? Aish umma, what the hell "  she said and pout.
"Umma do not fix you up. But just want to introduce you, if you like each other, you can have relationships, but if you do not like each other enough friends. Although you are not dating, relationships and friends umma will still be fine really "Clearly Mrs. Im at length gently her head.

"Well umma, umma but do not expect that I will establish better relationships with children umma's friends." Mrs. Im nodding in agreement, then he led her downstairs for breakfast before heading off to school.
 

@@@@@
 

She walked into her classroom, and it turns out Jonghyun had reached the classroom, he is cool to read a book apparently. She thought he was not diligent reading. Dare she try herself to greet him, hoping he would answer it.
"Anyeyonghaseyo Jonghyun-ah " She take the liberty and self familiar, smiling sweetly at him.
"Anyeyong haseyo Yoona" he replied with a smile so sweet compliments. DEG felt her heart racing saw him smiling at her. Jonghyun actually type quiet boy, cool and a little talk, he is not a mysterious man who pretentious or anything, but he was too quiet, so he looks cool. He also rarely hang out with her friends here, She thought she wanted to engage him in conversation with or joking together. The only people who are familiar with him at this school is Krystal.
@@@@@@

When break, Yoona with Seohyun and Jungshin, go to the cafeteria to eat, they joked together, then there is a scene that is so oppressive her chest, she saw Jonghyun was in the cafeteria of course with Krystal, she saw Jonghyun smiled sweetly when Krystal was talking. Whether what was said Krystal on Jonghyun so quiet and cold boy smiled sweetly as she said. This scene makes her sick, so sick, she is really jealous of Krystal, her mood directly change she can not laugh out loud again as before, just before Jonghyun and Krystal appeared in this cafeteria.
@@@@


The second break she decided to go to the Library with Jungshin and Seohyun. They intend to do the work together, and she joined them because she was lazy to the cafeteria, she is lazy like that view, she think the library will not find them. She reasoned at Seohyun and Jungshin that she want to read and read books there, they finally go to the library together. Seohyun and Jungshin're busy doing their job at the big table in the library, she went to the shelves hoping to find the book interesting for her to read. Krystal suddenly appeared beside her, she seems also looking for the book here. She actually used to be on this girl, but since she know she's close to Jonghyun, she is not like Krystal, maybe this is all childish, but what could she does, she really envied her close to Jonghyun.

"Anyeyong, Krystal" She strings attached and forced a smile.
"Anyeyong haseyo eonnie" she replied briefly, then back again to see shelves of books, looking for books.

‘Aish is a pain girl, I was her sunbae-nim but I first greeted her, and when I greeted her, she's just a short answer, I'm getting sick of this girl’  

Krystal trying to get the book in high place, Yoona wanted to help her even though she know, her hand is not going to get. Suddenly a boy come and help get the book.
"Gomawoyo Jonghyun oppa" Krystal said smiling. Well right, the boy help Krystal is Jonghyun. Yoona was not directly excited, and decided to get away from this library.
"Anyeyong Jonghyun-ah, what are you doing here?" She said trying to smile despite the weight.
"Anyeyong, I've taken a Krystal. Do you own? "
"I intend to find a book, but nothing seems interesting. I go first ". She immediately vanished from their sight.

"Seohyun Jungshin I go first, no books are interesting here. Anyeyong " She was up to them and checked out the Library.
 

@@@@@
She came home once again picked up by Yonghwa, Yonghwa also invited Seohyun to go home with them, but Seohyun reject so Yoona is taking back together and finally Seohyun want after Yoona made her. Yona does not know what's going on with Yonghwa, She’s lazy to think of strange behavior, She’s too lazy to ask him. Her mood bad, actually She’s lazy when Yonghwa forced Seohyun to go home with them. Not because she does not like Seohyun home with her, but because when they got home Seohyun, Yoona will see the scene again. And her guess was correct. She saw Krystal and Jonghyun again.

'Oh God help me, I will likely die because of jealousy' She muttered when Yonghwa’s car passed the Jonghyun’s car.

She immediately took the book in the bag, pretending to read the consent, in order Yonghwa did not talk to her. She has no mood to talk about anything, what else about Jonghyun.
@@@@@@
This evening a friend invited her family, she’s lazy so actually, what she'll be introduced to her parent friend son, really lazy at all.
"Yoona-ya rapidly down, our fellow friens had come' cried Mrs Im behind the door of her room.
"Ne umma, soon" She said.

She immediately got up from her dressing table, and walked downstairs without enthusiasm.
"Unfortunately, here is introduce the Lee family" said her dad
"Anyeyong haseyo, Yoona imnida" She introduce herself smiling.
"You look beautiful princess" said Lee complimented the host.
"Yoona, thi my son, his name is Lee Jonghyun".
'MWO? Lee Jonghyun? I'm not one to listen ' She muttered to herself. Then a boy raised his head, who had been bent.

"Yoona-ya Anyeyong haseyo" Jonghyun greet her.
"Anyeyong. Apparently you're my parent friend son" She say with a smile.
their parents looked at Yoona and Jonghyun surprised to see them turned out to know each other

"You seem to know each other?" Said Mr. Lee.

"Ne ahjussi, we are one class of" She explained. She sat next to Seulong, and eating foods that are already available. Oh god, She really do not think that a boy who want to introduce her parent is Jonghyun. She’s really happy, turns out the person who introduced her to people who turned out for this dream she dreamed, people who her like he is her first love. Shw wanted to scream at full speed because it was too happy.
'Why umma just want to introduce me, I've known him, we marry soon appa umma' She muttered to herself. If her mom told her to get married tomorrow, she’s ready, as long as it boy is Jonghyun. She do not need to bother to seek the blessing of their parents, because they want us to match it means they have blessed.

‘Jonghyun-ah are you happy when your parents want to introduce me to you? I hope you are my couple. But, what about Krystal? Ah never mind forget about her for a while, I hope our parents will soon force us to get married or at least engaged, so Jonghyun mine official, there will be no girls which could be around my Jonghyun, including the Krystal's’

-Tbc-

 

Sorry for late update, I really bussy with my exam and I’m so lazy to edit kekekekeke. Please comment ^^