Chapter 18: Celebration

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

 

EXO-K and the girls went outside and waited for their managers to get the vans. 

Their managers pulled up with the vans shortly afterwards.

"Aren't we going back to the dorm? The dorm is in the opposite direction." HyunMi pointed out.

"No , sherlock," Heeyoung scoffed.

"You don't need to be mean about it," HyunMi pouted.

After a while, they arrived at a park. It was nighttime and the stars were shining ever so brightly. 

The park looked beautiful under the moonlight.

"Why are we here?" MiHye asked?

"To celebrate the boys' debut," Manager Lee said taking out some fireworks and sparklers. "The boys won't be here for a while so please help to set up. I think Manager Choi took them out to eat."

 

EXO-K was pretty confused when their manager brought them out to a restaurant to celebrate.

After eating, they headed to the surprise destination. 

 

Meanwhile, the girls were scrambling to get everything ready.

ChoHee just finished unpacking the fireworks. *Finally.*

She reached into her back pocket for her phone. *10:06 P.M.* "Hurry up guys! We only have about 20 minutes before they get here!!"

ChoHee put her phone back into her pocket before going to help the others. Unfortunately, she failed to place her phone in her pocket properly.

The phone slipped out of her pocket and landed in the well-trimmed grass.

 

"Girls, they're going be here any minute. Get ready!" Manager Lee said.

A van pulled up and EXO-K filed out of it.

"Why are we here?" D.O asked.

"They're probably going to eat us," Kai said.

"No, they're going to sell us, duh," Suho rolled his eyes.

Then the girls jumped out of nowhere.

"Congratulations on your debut!" They shouted.

They brought out the sparklers and fireworks. Together they lit up the sparklers and waved them around happily.

*It's so pretty. How I wish every day is like this.* HyunMi thought as a smile appeared on her face.

Sehun, who was staring at her this whole time, smiled too.

He went over to where she was standing and proceeded to place his head on her shoulder. She turned to look at him, her face was full of surprise and confusion. 

"Are you busy right now?" He asked.

"Not really. Why?" She replied.

"I want you to go somewhere with me." He smiled as he took her hand and dragged her away.

 

They arrived at the Han River after a short walk.

"So, why did you bring me here?" HyunMi asked.

"I heard that it was really pretty here at night. And some noonas told me that it was considered romantic if you bring your girlfriend here," He blushed.

"So...you consider me your girlfriend now?" HyunMi asked, looking down in embarrassment.

"Um, it's part of the plan, right?" He questioned.

"Oh, right," She replied, not looking him in the eye.

SeHun realized it was getting awkward.

"Bet you can't your nose," he said.

"I CAN!" she said. SeHun watched as she failed.

"See, you can't," he laughed.

"They're probably going to leave soon. Let's go back." HyunMi said between giggles.

*Just keep laughing like that, HyunMi. Don't let anything bring you down.* Sehun thought, laughing along.

 

"Where did you guys go? Did you not know how worried we were?" Manager Lee screamed.

Sehun pouted, "I'm sorry for not informing you before I went somewhere else. But you didn't yell at D.O. and MiHye when they went on a date without telling you guys the last time."

"Pfft I don't know what you're talking about!" MiHye said.

"Mhm, sure," HyunMi said.

"So, you admit you guys went on a date?" HeeYoung asked Sehun and HyunMi.

The pair blushed and kept silent.

"Fine, we'll let you go this time. Next time, tell us before you go elsewhere." Manager Choi warned before signaling them to go into the vans.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AHHHH sorry we've been incredibly busy lately!

We'll try to update more in the upcoming weeks.. well, when school ends! c: