Chapter 16: Shopping

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

It's been a week since the incident at the training room. 

EXO-K were going to debut in another 2 days. All they did for the past week was practice. 

The girls have also been training a lot.

They were given the day off and decided to go shopping.

"Consider buying something for your 'boyfriends!'" their manager shouted as she dropped them off.

The 6 split up into pairs and promised to meet up at the food court at percisely 1:30 P.M. The last pair to make it back had to pay for lunch.

 

"Oh my gosh! This is so cute!" MinHee said, holding up a giant white teddy bear.

Unfortunately, MinHee and HyunMi were paired up. 

HyunMi shivered and walked away. 

"Wae? Isn't it cute?" MinHee whined and walked closer to her. 

"Um, I personally dislike teddy bears," HyunMi said awkwardly and stepped back. 

"You're scared of teddy bears?" MinHee laughed.

"I didn't say that..." HyunMi grumbled and walked out of the shop. 

 

"So which one should I buy?" Heeyoung said holding up two sets of couple phone chains.

"I like that one," ChoHee said pointing to the couple bears phone chains.  

"Okay. I'll get this one," Heeyoung said holding the other pair

"But it's not even matching." 

"It doesn't need to be. I like it like that.. It's.. different," Heeyoung argued. 

"That's true...Oh hey! HyunMi's coming over." 

"Hey guys," HyunMi said walking over to the two.

"I thought you were supposed to be with MinHee."

"I was, until she decided to annoy me with a teddy bear."

"Oh yeah... But don't you think your teddybearphobia is a bit ridiculous?" ChoHee asked, trying to keep her laughter in.

"Um...Not really." 

"Alright then.." 

"So, I'm getting couple phone chains for Kai and I. What about you guys?" Heeyoung asked, holding up the set of phone chains.

"Oh, I know! ChoHee could get Chanyeol custom made shoes! They could have matching shoes. Chanyeol did state that his feet size is 280 mm and South Korea doesn't sell that size." HyunMi suggested.

"Nah. I'm planning to get matching pants." 

"....Why?" HyunMi asked.

"I think matching pants are pretty cool!" HeeYoung chimed in.

HyunMi sighed and went to look for something to buy for her 'boyfriend' as well.

"How about these pants?" ChoHee held up a pair of red pants.

 

At precisely 1:30 P.M., all the girls met up at the food court since they didn't want to pay for everyone.

"We're such selfish kids.." SooYeon joked.

"Haha.. Kids?" HyunMi chuckled.

 

"So what did you guys buy?" 

"Heeyoung bought couple phone chains, a bunch of accessories, I brought some matching red pants for Chanyeol and I, and other cool clothes." ChoHee said holding up the bags of stuff she brought.

"I brought a shirt for Sehun..." HyunMi said, smiling.

"MiHye and I brought phone chains too. They're not couple phone chains though." 

"We were supposed to buy stuff for the guys?" MinHee asked, frowning. *Is HyunMi starting to like Sehun?*

"Yeah, since they're going to debut soon. I thought you knew..." HyunMi said.

"But no one told me..." MinHee argued back.

 

Then the food arrived. They ate ramen. 

"Well, it's time to go," MiHye said when they all finished eating.

"Go home without me. I still have to do something." MinHee said before grabbing her purse and bags. 

She looked through all the stores before going into her favorite store.

"OMG! I love these!" MinHee exclaimed, staring at the enormous collection of lip gloss in front of her.

*Which one should I get? Oh darn, I have to get something for Baekhyun.*

MinHee scanned the huge collection of lip gloss before a certain product caught her eye. 

*Maybe he'll like this...* MinHee thought before buying the product. 

 

"Why did you come home late?" Mi Hye asked, coming out of the shower.

"I had to buy something else," MinHee explained and walked to her room.

"These phonechains are so cool!" Kai exclaimed.

"I was afraid you wouldn't like it.."

"I will always cheer up when I look at this now," Kai smiled. 

He hugged her. At first it was a bit awkward, but then HeeYoung hugged him back.

MinHee found BaekHyun reading a comic book in the corner.

"Hey BaekHyun!" she shouted.

He looked up from his book, "I'm right here, you don't need to shout."

"OH MY GOD. ARE YOU READING KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA? I LOVE THAT MANGA!" HeeYoung exclaimed and walked toward Baekhyun.

"It's like the best! I like the anime more though," BaekHyun smiled.

It's the first time I saw him smile.. and it's not for me.. MinHee thought.

 

After dinner, MinHee went to go find BaekHyun to give him her gift.

"Hey BaekHyun," she called for him. He looked up at her.

"I bought you something.." she said and held out the Bacon flavored lip gloss.

"It's the color of bacon and tastes like bacon too!" 

"... Umm I don't wear lip gloss.." he said.

"Oh.. then.. I guess I'll keep it," she mumbled and walked away.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update! :c We'll try to make it up!

And just for the record.. this story is completely and utterly fiction.. haha c:

And check out my one-shot! So Crazy ft. LuHan c: -neveralone