Chapter 2

Part Of A New Way.

 

                The next day I had to go up to Hyori and tell her, " I'm moving Hyori..." both of our eyes willed up with tears and everyone in my class seemed down. Even the kitten seemed to be not as playful. When the day finished all my friends asked where am i going and that we will always keep in touch. When I went home everyone was packed and ready to go.

               Some of my friends were at the gate of my house waving goodbye when i got in the car. As my father started to drive off I started to think of my new life in Seoul.Would I meet new friends like Hyori or fall in love? Wait fall in love...I barely ever thought of that untill now, but I really think that maybe people won't like me. I have never been to the city so if I don't know how things work and that's a disadvantage. When we arrived it was really dark out.

               So, once we unloaded everything we immediatly went to bed. Around 7:30 I woke up and it was Sunday, the only day koreans get off of school, I then ate breakfast finished putting my tthings away and asked if I could look around the neighborhood. I was wide awake and started walking down a street. It was alittle dark and scary but that's why I went down.

             All of a sudden A guy appeared in back of me and he said," Wanna come with us?" and right when he said us five other guys appeared behind him. I started to run but they were quickly catching up. I ran into some guy and thought, oh no I ran right into one of the guys in the gang.

            I looked up into the guys eyes and saw that he wasn't an evil guy or a violent man. I felt a sort of safe and that I could trust him. He then took my hand and we ran away from them. They finnaly got to tired and he said, " You okay? Are you a fan or just want a signature? "

           I stood there not understanding what he ment. "I am fine thankyou but what are you talking about? I was just running away from those guys." Then he was the one staring at me. " Do you not know who I am?" I really didn't so I gave him a straight foward answer. "Do you not know who I am?" And he started to laugh... it was like music to my ears and then he said, " My name is Jo Kwon nice to meet you."