Chapter 1

Part Of A New Way.

               Today I woke up and got dressed and was feeling that today I would really enjoy something. My mother called from downstairs, " Choi Dae come down for breakfast!" so I came downstairs to have breakfast and went off to school. When I arrived my best friend Min Hyori came up to me saying there was a kitten she found! Our teacher said we were allowed to take care of it in class. 

             Finnally it was time for lunch so we sat outside under a tree. " I heard there was another kpop band that is really popular in the city now!" some girl said. I was wondering what is so exciting about kpop and what is it really? Of course I didn't really know what it was because I was raised in the country So I asked. " Hey Hyori do you know what the so called kpop is?" she stared at me blankly and I started to feel as though I was the only one that didn't know. " Oh well, I am done eating so let's go back for class."

             So we walked back and continued class untill the day was over. When I walked out of school  my Oppa ,Choi Eun Suk, was waiting to walk me home. " Hi, I am so happy today! Hyori found a kitty today. Isn't that cool?" his reply was pretty serious and focused on something else. "That's pretty cool...ummm we have to go home okay." So, when we reach the front door he said that father has decided that we are moving to Seoul.

              I was pretty happy thinking wow my first time i will go to the city but then I would have to say goodbye to my friends. When we had dinner father gave his speech about moving. Mother said we should start packing for the new house and that maybe this week we will move. So after that I slugged myself up the stairs and went into my room putting my pictures of friends and good memories into boxes that would be taken away from where I was raised to a big city house.crying