Part 2

Jealousy, FAIL!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, After classes ...

 

 

"WHAAAAAT?!?!!!!!" you screamed as you heard the latest school gossip from Mi Young. Everyone out on the hallways that afternoon looked at you but you didn't mind them. You had ... just HAD to hear those words again!

 

 

"What?" Mi Young raised an eyebrow at you "I thought you weren't planning to confess" she teased. "Aigooooo" Seul Mi shrugged.

"That's not important right now ... Could you just repeat what you said?!!" you demanded, your heart was racing.

 

"Lee-Seo-Nyeo-from-class-2C-is-rumoured-to-be-confessing-to-Lee-Tae-Min-right-NOW" Mi Young uttered each word mockingly.

 

 

You froze.

 

 

"Lee Seo Nyeo?" asked Seul Mi "she's a queenka, right?". Mi Young nodded "I see her with Taemin sometimes and thought that they were just friends ... Guess she had feelings for him after all" she shrugged.

 

"Ooohh ..." Seul Mi nodded in understanding "Now that I think about it,  they KINDA look good together"

 

Your two bestfriends just blandly discussed the topic, as if not knowing that every single word pierced into your heart like a blade of broken glass.

 

 

 

Not wanting hear anymore, you ran. Where to? You didn't know. But for some reason, your brain made up its mind to go look for Taemin and see for yourself if those rumours were true.

 

Your heart, on the other hand, was busy causing your eyes to water and your breathing to become irregular.

 

 

You went to every place you could think of that he would be. Your tears were falling nonstop now. The thought of losing Taemin even as a friend scared the heck out of you. If you two would be deprived of even that, you didnt know if you could take it.

 

A year and a half of unrequited, unconfessed love finally caught up to you. You finally realized that it was too sad. YOU were too sad … and pitiful.

 

"What if they become a couple? Will he ignore me from now on so that his girlfriend wont misunderstand?"

 

"Will he not like to talk to me anymore too?"

 

"Will I not be allowed to even look at him from afar now too?"

 

"No! NO! I can't let that happen! ... He's ... Taemin is ..."

 

 

You stopped in your tracks.

 

 

What were you thinking?? YOU were the one who was too much of a coward to confess! So why are you so affected now?

 

 

You trembled at those thoughts. Regret filled you. Could things have worked out differently if you really DID confess to Taemin?

 

Your eyes darted forward. Without noticing it, your feet carried you to the founder's monument.

 

 

 

Yesterday. Just yesterday ...

 

 

 

You and Taemin were happily talking and smiling to each other here. After today, if some other girl DID confess to him, things would never be the same.

 

Your tears fell again. You didn't want to lose Taemin for anything. It was the scariest thing to think about that.

 

 

 

Then ... you heard murmurs from the other side of the monument. You leaned sidewards to take peek. How were you even able to think about peeking at other peoples' business right now when you couldn't even breathe properly because of all your sobbing?!

 

 

You gasped slightly as you saw a very, VERY familiar figure: Taemin's back.

 

You saw him with a girl.

 

 Lee Seo Nyeo.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter