Part 1

Jealousy, FAIL!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were standing in the 2nd floor balcony of the freshman building again one morning. It had already been a habit of yours for the past year.

 

Why were you standing there? ... It was because that was the only place in school that had the perfect view of the school gates.

 

Why did you need a perfect view of the school gates? ... Because HE was gonna come in any minute now ...

 

"Annyeong hasseyo, sunbae" greeted a freshman as she saw you. You greeted her back with a smile. A lot of freshmen already know you because of this routine of yours. And they knew, very well, the reason why you were there that morning too.

 

You looked back at the school entrance and gasped. There he is!

 

Lee Taemin, the quiet but very charming "prince" of the school.

 

Your heart started beating irregularly fast again. This always happened whenever you laid your eyes on this guy. As if it was your first time seeing him, everytime!

 

You were transported into your own world again as your eyes followed him. You had rainbows and butterflies all over.

 

He was with his friends, also known as the other kingkas: the ever-smiling Onew, Mysteriously quiet Minho, Cool and Flirty Jonghyun and Key, the lady-killer diva but you only had Taemin in your eyes and your vision was fixated on only him.

 

You were smiling like an idiot but you didn't care. Practically everyone in school knows it anyway: that you were head over heels for that guy.

 

They supported you too! The majority of the student body even dubbed you and Taemin as the "What-the-Heck Couple" since you two were "Perfect for each other but not together".

 

Before disappearing into the Second Year building, Taemin looked up and saw you. You flinched but immediately softened as you saw a smile creep into his face and wave at you which caused the students who were "watching the show" to squeal in delight.

 

You lamely waved back.

 

When Taemin was gone, your face was already red as a tomato and some girl hoobaes started surrounding you and spazzing over the cute scene just now

 

 

... and that was your DAILY morning routine.

 

 

 

 

You and Taemin were actually friends. You hang out sometimes and have gotten to know each other quite a bit since you two were classmates during freshman year.

 

Now that you were sophomores and are in different classes, your communication has been very limited. You were living off of the simple hi's and hello's that you exchange when meeting up in the hallways.

 

Despite this, you still remained loyal to him.You only loved him. You didn't know at which part of your friendship that you started having feelings for him but you were indeed grateful that you did.

 

 

 

"Ya, __________!" yelled one of your bestfriends. You and your two besties, Mi Young and Seul Mi, were eating lunch in the cafeteria.

 

You snapped out of your daze "Ah! ... W-what? What is it?!" you faced Seul Mi only to flinch as you see her eyes boring holes into yours.

 

"You haven't even touched your food! What are you doing spacing out like that?!" she scolded.

"She's probably still hasn't recovered from what happened this morning" commented Mi Young.

 

You shrunk where you sat, guilty of their accusations."Ah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter