Chapter 1: Their Life.

Into Your World (Angel)

 

It was another fine and ordinary day in Seoul. People were rushing and busy on the phones while going through the bustling city. Cars honked and sounds of vendors on the street calling. One by one, as a group, people would go into the tall buildings as they prepare for work with a cup of coffee in one of their hands.

Life isn’t easy nor was it fun. At least that’s what one person thinks now. Her name is Choi Sooyoung. She had just woken up from the sound of her cellular phone ringing.

“Yobeoseoyo?” she said in a weak, still sleepy voice.

“Choi Sooyoung! Get your lazy soul here! I demand you come to work today! No Excuses!” her father shouted on the phone before hanging up, not letting Sooyoung answer back.

“Aish, that old geez.” She cursed under her breath.

If there was anything that she hated right now, it was her life. She would’ve already committed suicide if she wasn’t that smart. And she is smart. Graduating Summa Laude in Business Management is one curse she regretted too. People would pile up stuff for her to do just because they think she can do anything, make a solution to every problem and the like.

She quickly took a shower and changed immediately. She didn’t bother wearing anything too formal for her. Only a dark pair of skinny jeans, a simple well-garnered blouse, and a nice 4-inch red stiletto was enough for her to go to work.

Her phone ringed again.

“Yes I’m coming!” she answered seemingly very annoyed.

“Yah Unnie-ah, check who’s calling first before letting your mouth fire.” A soft voice said.

“Oh Yoona, I’m sorry. It’s just that Dad called me earlier. He wants me to go to work again.” Sooyoung told her.

“Again? But you’ve been working for a total of seven days already? It’s already a week. I’ll try to persuade Daddy-“ 

“But Yoongie! You know he won’t listen to us! I have no choice. It’s either that or you too will suffer and I’m not letting that happen.” Sooyoung said in serious and demanding manner.

“Unnie… just don’t push yourself too much.” Yoona lastly said before hanging up.

“*Sigh* Well, I better get going before more trouble comes.” Sooyoung said to herself before leaving her condo unit. 

****

 

There was a place in Seoul where only unfortunate people live. And in that place lives a young man hard at work. His name was Kyuhyun. He was getting ready for another busy day at his food stall. His stall mainly consists of hotdogs, burgers, soft drinks, barbeque, and some local noodles. It was transported by bike.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, are you ready to go?” the kind manager asked. “Ahh Yes Sir! I’ll make sure to have good sales today!” he said cheerfully as he bowed before leaving. The manager just sighed at his enthusiasm.

“If only that boy would realize how much he’s suffering.”

Everyday, before heading off to the busy parts of Seoul, he would always stop by his best friend’s house.

“Yesung-hyung? Are you there?”  He shouted from the front gate of the very small house. A young man with messy hair came out of the door. “Ah, Kyuhyun-ssi.” Yesung said when he saw Kyuhyun.

“Are you working today?” Kyuhyun asked. Yesung had a sad face. “I’m sorry but I can’t. I have to look after mom. I promised that I would be with her today.” He told him.

“Nah. Don’t worry about it Hyung! I’m helping you remember that! Just have a fun time with her today, okay?” Kyuhyun said before waving and finally heading off. Yesung just smiled before entering back into his house.

Kyuhyun would always go by the park. He knew that kids love his products, so he became very fond of them. Whenever he would take a break, he would always watch them and even play with them.

But there was always a time when something would sadden him. It was when these children’s parents come back and pick them up to go back home. It was something he never experienced. When his parents were still around, he would only stay at the house, working household chores while his father would be the one outside doing all the dirty work.

Though, it was already the past. It’s now the present. He knew very well that he shouldn’t be sulking on such a manner.

He then headed to another place. It was the Han River. He would always come here when it’s the afternoon. Even though it’s hot, the breeze from the river currents would always calm him down from a busy morning and it would always motivate him for a better try under the heat of the upcoming half of the day. 

****

 

Due to their cold father’s plans, Yoona was separated from her sister. While Sooyoung was in Seoul, she was in Busan. Yoona took care of their branch along with Changmin, who was also assigned to Busan by their father. He was the only friend she had there.

“Changmin-oppa, when do you think we can go back to Seoul?” Yoona asked. They were on the 30th floor of the building, the one where the head of offices were. They were looking down.

“Hm. Let’s just hope it’s soon.” Changmin answered as he gave her a sorry smile. She just sighed. “I really miss Unnie. I hope she doesn’t outdo herself.”

“Yoona-ssi, Sooyoung’s a strong kid. You should be too. Anyways, look. Lots of people keep going in and out of the hotel. The strong sun makes others want to use the resort facilities while the others want to come in to enjoy the relaxing air conditioning units.” Changmin pointed out, hoping it will lessen the worry on Yoona.

But to his disappointment, Yoona was just staring down at the people. His small reassuring smile became a frown and he too just stared down. 

****

 

In a far place above Earth, there were amazing beautiful people on the “clouds”. And one of them was a bright, happy young lady, Tiffany. She was delivering some bread to families when HE called her.

She knew a call from HIM was very important so she stopped all deliveries and rushed to the Palace. But on the way, she tripped, and all the bread she was carrying fell onto the ground.

“Waah… Now I’m dead for...As if I have a life.” She said laughing at herself while picking up the bread and gave them to the wild but friendly animals as it was already dirty of soil. She entered the palace with a bow and went directly to HIM.

“Your majesty, may I know why I’m called for?” she asked as she bowed.

“Ahh Tiffany. I will send you to Earth.” HE said. Tiffany’s heart became enlightened. She had never been to Earth before. “Of course!” she said.

“But, you will have an errand to fulfill young one.”  HE told her.

“Oh of course. May I know what it is?” 

****

END OF FIRST CHAPTER

A/N: So how's the first chapter? heheh Please do subscribe and leave a comment! I would love it if you can tell me what you think about this story and my writing ^^