Chapter 4: Their Prayers.

Into Your World (Angel)

 

Silence prevailed when that bright girl came. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung just stood there still dazed in disbelief at what they saw. And at what they heard.

“Oh gosh, I’ve been waiting for centuries to finally talk to you people, well, spirits. I’m Tiffany by the way! Nice to meet you two!” she introduced herself while shaking their hands.

Still, the two spirit’s jaws were still dropped. Tiffany looked at them with an eyebrow lifted. “Umm… you guys look weird.” She said.

“WAIT! I DON’T GET ANY OF THIS!” Sooyoung finally blew away. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY SPIRITS?” she shouted again, this time making Tiffany terrified.

Tiffany was so scared and terrified that she started crying and ran away. “Waaah! You humans are mean! I was only here to help!”

“Yah! Sooyoung-ah! Why’d you do that?” Kyuhyun scolded her. “What?! Sorry for being so confused! And I’m scared too! But look at YOU! It seems like you don’t care about anything. Like you’re always carefree!” Sooyoung scolded back.

Kyuhyun just stood there. He didn’t know why but she reminded him of that man at the front of hotel, throwing words at him. It made him scared. His eyes became watery. He turned around and started running.

“I don’t know about you but I’m gonna look for that girl! She knows something we don’t!” Kyuhyun shouted back before going farther.

Sooyoung stood there. She wanted to cry too. She just made two people cry because of her words. Then suddenly, she remembers her father. What she just did, it was like him too. To make other people cry. She sat down with her head buried. Confused, scared, stressed, angry. The things she didn’t like.

Kyuhyun was already panting and running out of breath trying to look for Tiffany. He ended up back to where he and Sooyoung came from, the tree.

He then heard sounds of sniffing and looked up to the tree. There she was. Tiffany was still crying about what had happened.

“Tif-fany-ah?” he called out. She still couldn’t hear so he made it louder. “Tiffany-ah!”  This time, she heard it but when she saw who it was, she turned her back at him. “What do you want?” Tiffany said sarcastically.

“Hey. I’m sorry ‘bout what my friend said. I’m sure she doesn’t mean it. She was just… scared and confused. Anyways, we just really need to know what is going on.” Kyuhyun told her honestly and sincerely.

Before Tiffany could say anything, a bell chimed again in the wind. “Tiffany. You know you have to forgive them. I’m counting well on you my dear angel.” HE said.

Tiffany nodded and sighed. It was a good thing only she can hear HIM. “Well, I forgive you two.” She said while she hopped off the tree.

“Really? Thank You!” Kyuhyun said as he bowed. “But, I can’t just tell it to you now. I need the both of you to hear me well. Why don’t we go back to that friend of yours.” She said as she headed off first.

Kyuhyun followed her until they could see Sooyoung again. She was crouching and her head seemed to be down. He quickened his pace and went up to her.

“Sooyoung? Sooyoung?” he tried to call out. But when he got closer, he noticed that she was already asleep.

Tiffany then caught up. “Hmm… she’s asleep. Well, she is tired. Just carry her and follow me.” She told him.

Kyuhyun just did as she said and carried her. But, there was one problem. He didn’t know how to carry her. “Um… Tiffany-ah? How do you-“

“Just carry her in your most comfortable way. You have a back. If not, there’s always the bridal-“

“Ah I think I’ll just carry her behind me.” Kyuhyun interrupted her. His face was a bit red but he didn’t know why. Tiffany just chuckled as she started leading the way.

He carried Sooyoung on his back. Her head was on his left shoulder, resting while Kyuhyun carried her up to who knows where. “Gosh, she’s heavy.” Kyuhyun silently complained.

A few more minutes had passed and they were still walking until Kyuhyun could hear Sooyoung mumbling. “Is she awake?” he thought. He looked at her but it seemed as she was still asleep. “Hmm.. maybe she’s just dreaming.” He shrugged.

“Mmm…” Her mumbles now were much clearer. Kyuhyun just ignored it. “Mmm… I’m… sorry…Kyu..hyun-ah. This time, he stopped walking. He knew Sooyoung was still asleep.

Tiffany then turned back at them. “Hey, could you speed it up!” She yelled as she was already a bit further ahead than them.

He continued walking, but this time, he also had his sincere smile upon his face. Sooyoung’s head was still resting on his shoulder. Kyuhyun was a simple and optimistic guy. Even a small whisper of “sorry” would make him forgive anyone.

They soon reached a small traditional hut. It seemed as if no one lives there. “Come in!” Tiffany said as she opened the door. Kyuhyun went inside to feel a warm, relaxing, atmosphere. He saw a small bed and decided to put Sooyoung down.

“Are you feeling tired too?” Tiffany asked. “Kinda.” Kyuhyun answered weakly. “Well, whoever said carrying a girl to the top of a mountain would be easy. There, just sleep for awhile. I’ll just tell you what I know when you guys wake up.” She said before she went away doing something else.

Kyuhyun just sighed. He then slowly faded to sleep. Even him not knowing where he was gonna fall asleep on.

****

‘Korean Air flight 913 had just arrived in Seoul. Enjoy Your Day!’

Changmin woke up the very tired Yoona whose head was sleeping on his shoulder. “Yoona-ssi, we’ve landed.”

Yoona’s eyes started to open. “Huh? Oh.” She yawned first before standing up. “Good sleep?” Changmin asked teasingly. She just rolled her eyes while Changmin chuckled.

First of all, they came back to Seoul to go to Sooyoung. Their father doesn’t know that Yoona and Changmin are in Seoul right now. If he does find out, then they’re ALL dead for.

“I think it’s best if we just get another hotel and ride through taxi. I don’t wanna any of the drivers or maids to get punished because of us.” Yoona explained while exiting the airport. Changmin  just followed and nodded.

“Sooyoung-unnie… don’t let go.” Yoona prayed.

****

Yesung got back into the house after a talk with the manger at the “office”. “Honey, is something the matter?” his sickly mother asked who was on the sofa lying down.

“No. It’s nothing.” Yesung said with a weak smile. His mother didn’t seem convinced but decided to ignore it and go back to her sewing. He could never tell his mother what had happened to Kyuhyun. She treated Kyuhyun like a son. He knew it would worry her as much as him.

“Kyu.. I can’t go to the hospital today. But please… don’t give up.” Yesung silently prayed.

****

Back at the mountain, Tiffany was looking down at Seoul. She could’ve sworn she heard two prayers for Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. She smiled.

“Don’t worry. They’ll be alright. I promise.” Tiffany told the wind as she closed her eyes and looked up at the sky.  A bell then chimed again while the wind breezed even more.

“Your prayers are heard.” A deep voice like thunder from above said. 

****

END OF FOURTH CHAPTER

A/N: OMG I'm so sorry for updating late because i'm feeling so lazy now :( anyways, i hope you like this one! :) Please do comment and subsribe! I want to hear your opinions and for those who did, thank you so much!