Together

RUN

 

 

It was New Years eve and here i am sitting in the VIP section. I was really surprised to see how many fans are here right now who are all excited to watch their favorite idols performance. When the lights are all out, that signaled that the show was about to start. Everbody was all screaming because of excitement. different fanchant from diffrent fanclubs can be heard. It was fun to hear how they show their support to all the artist.

 

fast forward...

 

It was now CNBLUE and FT ISLANDS back to back performance me as a certified BOICE wave my blue lightstick and scream to the fullest. Jonghyun saw me and give his sweetest smile. I blush on what he did. I totally love their Korean version of "In My Head" i love how they performed it with full energy and emotions. I even saw my stupid cousin together with his hyungs fanboying.. that was cute XD..

 

CNBLUE INTUITION+IN MY HEAD 

http://youtu.be/2sZbjydLcmE

CNBLUE,FTISLAND,SUJU,2PM and KWILL's performance of the Queens "We will Rock you" was Daebak. Jonghyun and Jonghun of FT island show how amazing guitarist they are.

http://youtu.be/5_C0KIkzLck

The final performance was from Super Junior which made all the ELF's went wild when they perform Mr. Simple and Bonamana.. the truth is this is the first time i saw my cousin perform live,i was so proud of him. 

 

After the year end concert i walk straigth backstage to greet Jonghyun and My cousin. since i have a VIP pass with me, and CNBLUE manageer was there to assist me. I knock first before i enter their dressing room. Jonghyun smiled as he sees me. He introduced me to his band members. I was happy to meet them specially Yonghwa i really like his voice too. Jonghyun and I went to super juniors dressing room to greet them. Kyuhyun oppa was really surprised to see me. He also introduced me to s. After the short greeting, Jonghyun and I walk straigth to his car. The car ride was silent and a little awkward. We stopped in a building that has the FNC Academy on it. He led me inside and to my surprised it was their practice room.

 

"Sorry for taking you here this is the only place that is safe from those paparrazis and fans" he said apologetically. 

"It's ok. Thank you for inviting me, it was fun. This is the first time i attended an event like that." I told him.

It was silent for a while.  The next thing I knew Jonghyun was sitting next to me holding his guitar. He look at me and smile, so i smiled back at him. He then started strumming his guitar and sing the song "Start of Something New".

 

http://youtu.be/awTNak6w0gs

While singing he was looking right into my eyes, I can't help but blush, i feel so special right now..  After the song ended Jonghyun held my hands. He then make me face him, i can feel that his really nervous because he's hands are trembling, 

"Aileen, you know how special you are to me right?" I nodded " I really doesnt  have this kind of feelings with other girls like the way I feel when i'm with you and i think that i'm already falling for you" i was shocked on he's last word. he pause for awhile examing my reaction, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he said then look at me..  i still cant absord whats happening right now. I really dont know what to say. 

 

"You don't need to answer me right now, I just want you to know what i feel about you." he said a little disappointed but he still manage to smile. 

He was about to stand up when i manage to say "Yes" to him, he looked back at me and i can see how happy he was about my answer. Really? he said still cant believe in what i said.  I just nodded while smiling shyly to him. 

He cupped my face and kiss me in my forehead. I can feel that he's really happy right now, just like me after all this what i wanted.  We just stayed there with our intertwined hands, and my head was resting in his shoulder enjoying our moments together. 

"Uhmm.. can we keep this a secret for awhile? he said a little sad. "You know how entertainment industry works right? and  there are some crazy fans that might hurt you and i don't want that to happen."

 "Sure, i understand our situation right now,as long as I have you im happy with that. Okay?" i said back to him and kissed his cheeks.

 

"Thanks." he said. 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for not updating.. i was really busy... please comment subscribe.. i hope i made a nice update this time.. thanks