Meeting the Kyu-Line

RUN

Aileen's POV

 

Good thing my parents change their plan of me marrying the son of their friend. So here i am now making myself busy helping my father in our company. I was on my way back home when my phone suddenly ring. I look at the caller ID and guess what, my evil cousin is calling.Yes evil, he's know being the evilest maknae in history of KPOP he's non other than Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun, I wonder why he suddenly called me so  I grab my phone and answered it with a bored tone.

 

"Hello?"

"Hi there my cute cousin!, how are you?" He said cheerfully

"Yo! cousin whats up? why did you call all of a sudden?" 

"Nothing, I just missed you, can we meet today? I want to introduced you to my dongsaengs. Pleassseeee... It was really rare for me to have a free time like this, so please come ill send you the address" he said and hang up without waiting for my answer.

 

I just sigh and made my way to the address that he sent to me. i arrived at the place it was a small cafe and the place is quite relaxing. I search the place to find my stupid cousin having fun with his friends. I walk on their directions and they didn't even notice me, so I made a fake cough for them to notice me. Kyuhyun oppa look at me and stood up right away, well actually he did not just stood up, he stood up and hugged me really tight. He introduced me to his dongsaengs which are also an artist like him and they were also came from the same company as him. They were Changmin of  DBSK and    Minho of Shinee. 

They were so cute and funny at the same time, they told me that they usually hang out together when all of them has a free time. I laugh really hard when they say that they were called the Kyu-line group.

We were really having a great time chatting when another guy came and greet them. He was wearing a simple v-neck shirt and a black jacket,  he's also wearing a cap and a sun glasses. He looks familiar i was in a daze thinking who is this new guy.. is he also a member of this so called Kyu-Line that my evil cousin formed?.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

We just finished our japanese album promotions in Japan, we just came back today and I receive a call from Kyuhyun hyung that him and the others are in the cafe that we usually hang out. Once our manager drop us in our dorm I ask Yonghwa hyung for a permission i told him  that i will just meet my friends. He agreed and went inside his room.  I  arrived at the cafe and i approach them right away. I greeted them and I didn't notice the girl beside Kyuhyun hyung. 

"Finally youre here, good thing you made it" the guys said

"Actually  we just came back today"I said and noticed the girl beside Kyuhyun hyung. She was in a daze. I examine her features.

 

"Is that Aileen?" I asked myself.

"oh by the way I want  you to meet my cousin" Kyuhyun hyung said that brings me back to reality

I remove my shades and look at her, she move her head to my side and both of us got shock.

AILEEN!! JONGHYUN!! we both said at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

a short update...  sorry about my grammar..

 

please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE..

 

THANKS :))