Chapter 1

RUN

 

            CN BLUE just finished the promotions of their album “First Step”,which  gains a lot of love from their fans. Since all of the members have their own projects and schedules except Jonghyun, their president told him to focused on his music and to prepare for their next album. Jonghyun ask if he can have a vacation and the company agreed to it.

 

 

3 days after….

 

Jonghyun decided to go to a place where he can be far away from medias  and fans. He just want his vacation to be at its best since it is very rare for them to have a good one. He wants to enjoy the nature and at the same time to write new songs.

 

 

Jonghyuns POV:

 

 

It was the first day of my vacation and I decided to go back to my hometown, after having a small chat with my family I go out to have  a walk in the beach near our house. That place was my favorite since I grew up here. (of course I didn’t forgot to wear  my shades and mask just in case somebody might recognize me)While I was walking in the beach I saw a group of kids playing with a beautiful lady, I don’t know why but my heart beats really fast after I saw her. Her smile is really makes me calm, I don’t know what got   into me that I decided to approached her, all I know is my heart keeps telling me to get to know her. She was too focused in molding the sands, not minding my presence, so I decided to get her attention.

 

“ Uhm.. Hi, Im Lee Jonghyun” I said offering my hand.

 

 

 

YOUR POV:

 

After running away from home, here I am in a place really new to me, but I love it away from my family who was really strict and over protective sometimes. I decided to leave them for while, so that I can try to clear everything that’s bothering me and that is my parents decision that I need  to marry the son of their friend whom I really don’t know.  I was actually just came back from New York so that I can help my parents in our business.

 

I was strolling along the beach when I saw  a group of kids trying hard to make a sand castle but they cant make it, so I approached and help them . I was really engrossed in what im doing that I didn’t notice someone was there watching us. I just notice him when he offered his hand and introduced his self as  Lee Jonghyun. I looked at him he was wearing a shades and a mask, that’s why I didn’t see his face. I m still in the midst of studying his face that I didn’t notice that his hand was still there waiting for me. I  dusted the sand in my hands and face him with a smile.

 

“Hello, Im Cho Aileen”I said accepting his hand.

 

>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Hows my first chapter?? I know it's not what you expected but hope you like it... i'll try my best to improve it.. 

 

SUBCRIBERS are all welcome and COMMENTS are so much appreciated 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

JONGHYUNNIE IS REALLY SICK ON THEIR GOODBYE STAGE IN MUSIC BANK I FEEL SAD ABOUT IT...

 

 

 

BUT WHAT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY IS THAT THEY WON!!!  AND JONGHYUN OF SHINEE HURRIEDLY HUG AND CONGRATULATE LEE JONGHYUN.. 

 

 

SO SWEET RIGHT?? KYULINE!! MINHO AND JONGHYUN...

 

 

 

 

 

 

murajong thank you for being my first subscriber in this fic hope you like it .. i will really appreciate it if you can give a little comment :)