Another Surprise?

Forgotten Date?

[ AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK ]

Om...ma!!!!!                                                                                    Hyekyu said, pointing to something as we went in the amusement park. It was the carousel. Her most favorite ride. I chuckled, knowing it's her first choice. 

You want to ride that?                                                                  I asked her, she just burbled and I nodded. We walked to the ticket booth and I bought some for us. We went and rode it for 15 minutes, and the ride stopped. I took Hyekyu down and was about to go to the next ride which is the horsey thing, but then...

Ma'am, please go this way.                                                        the guy who was operating the ride, told me as he indicated a path which was marked with rose petals.

Chaegayo? (Me?)                                                                         I said, puzzled at this moment. He nodded and took my arm, guiding me. With no choice but to follow, I went carefully only to find TOP, GDragon, and Taeyang in the pathway.

Oppa? What are you doing here?                                              I asked, while trying to control the wiggling Hyekyu who wants to go to her Uncle Taeyang.

Kekekekeke.. We're here to come and fetch you.                         GDragon-oppa told me. I let go of Hyekyu as Taeyang-oppa was already welcoming her. 

Fe-fetch me? Waeyo?                                                                    I asked again. TOP-oppa made a tsk-ing sound and just led me to the car, making me sit in the front with him who's the driver.

Just get in and you'll see.                                                            he told me as Taeyang-oppa and GDragon-oppa got inside the car. He drove to our building and led me to our apartment. When I opened it I was surprised to see all the KPOP groups that I've been tutoring in English. Since I'm a freelancer, I get to tutor almost everyone in the KPOP World. T-ARA, KARA, Wonder Girls, BIG BANG, EXO, SHINEE, Nine Muses, DalShabet, Girl's Generation, Super Junior (except for three more), 2PM, 2AM, JYJ, DBSK, Infinite, F.T. Island, and etc, we're popping and shouting: 

SAENG-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA HYE SOO-AH!                                                      

I was touched and shed a few tears of joy and kissed and hugged all of them. 

 

[ MEANWHILE IN KONA BEANS ]

Umma!!! Jebalyo! Just tonight! Besides, we'll get her tomorrow. Just please help me out!                                    a whine came from his lips. 

Kyunnie-ah, why not just bring her with you?                                                                                       his omma told him. Kyuhyun pouted, and put on his aegyo face.

But, umma... It's her birthday today! I want to be alone with her. Jebalyo?                                    he begged with puppy eyes. His mom sighed 

Andwae.                                                                                                                                                      she said firmly.

Aigoo, jagiya. Just say yes. Besides, we haven't seen our granddaughter much since they're always busy. Come on. It's just for the night.                his Appa came to the rescue. 

Arrasseo. But you have to keep your promise to her that you will call, adachi?                           she said, finally relenting. 

Ne! Gomawo Appa! Gomawo Umma!                                                                                                Kyuhyun said, hugging them both. Then he left them the sling bag that contained Hyekyu's needs for the night and following morning and then...

Hyung, can you get her out? I'm here in Kona Beans. I'll fetch her in a few minutes. Meet me outside. Oh, and please blindfold her! Gomawo!                  he sent a message to his Leeteuk-hyung back in their apartment.

 

[ AT THE APARTMENT ]

Yah! Hye-ah! We have a surprise for you! Come!                                                       Leeteuk said, as Hye Soo came by. Kangin noticed the smirk on Leeteuk's face and that made him smile too. 

But first, you must wear a blindfold!                                                                            Kangin told her, putting the blindfold in place. 

You guys better have something good! Or else!                                                          Hye Soo told them, feeling a little excited.

Don't worry! It is very good!                                                                                              Heechul told her as they led her out. They waited for a few minutes and saw Kyuhyun's car approaching.

Now, just have fun there and you won't regret going. Arra?                                       the three of them said as they helped her into the car and said goodbye.

Don't worry about Hyekyu! She's going to be fine!                                                       Leeteuk said, as Sam and Sarang came down with the baby girl in their hands.