Forgotten Date?

Forgotten Date?

I'm so sorry baby. I really have to go.                                                                       Kyuhyun said, as he is pcking some overnight clothes to a back pack.

Why? You're supposed to be on leave!                                                                  I protested, thinking about this emergency schedule in Mokpo and on my birthday too! 

I know. I know. But In Hwan-hyung asked me to be there with Ryeowook-hyung and Sungmin-hyung.                        he told me, while changing clothes in the dressing room.

I'm going to call In Hwan-oppa then.                                                                        I said, grabbing the phone on our bedside table. 

Ani! Andwae! I'll just go to this one schedule then he won't assign me to anything again this month. Besides, I'll be home early tomorow. We'll just have to postpone everything we planned for today and do it tomorrow.                              he said, taking the phone from me and grabbing the other sling bag from the bed. 

But it's my.....                                                                                                                   I was interrupted by the kiss he gave me. Then he was by the door of our bedroom in five seconds flat. 

Oh. And please tell Hyekyu-ah that Daddy'll call before her bedtime.                  he said, poking his head through the door and then ran to the door, opened it, shut it and was out of the house in 15 seconds. 

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! PABO CHO KYUHYUN!                                                 I exclaimed, throwing a pillow to the door. I sighed and got up, then went to Hyekyu's room. There she was on the rug, playing with her favorite doll, Aria. When she saw me, she flung it and held her arms out to me, asking to be held. I smiled and went nearer, and then kneeled. I waited as she ambled to me slowly. 

OM....MA!                                                                                                                             she squealed as she reached me. I laughed with delight as she burbled with me. One year old Hyekyu, you are one cute baby of mine! 

Hyekyu-ah, omma's sad. Appa went to Mokpo on Omma's birthday. I thought we're going to celebrate today, Hyekyu-ah.               I told her a little depressed. She seemed to know how I feel so she smiled and then patted my cheek. 

Om...ma!                                                                                                                           she said, hugging me. I chuckled then brought her down to the kitchen where we found Mrs. Kim preparing our breakfast.  She put a squash puree for Hyekyu and my favorite breakfast on the table. I fed Hyekyu then ate my food. After eating, I took Hyekyu in my arms and started to go to her room when, 

Hye-ah,                                                                                                                            Mrs. Kim called me.

Are you going to work today?                                                                                       she asked me, knowing that its my day-off. I smiled then looked at Hyekyu. 

Ani, ahjumma. I'll be going out with my princess today. Just to the amusement park, maybe.                                   I told her, earning her smile.

That's good. Do you need me with you?                                                                     she asked again. I shook my head, knowing she has to catch up with some rest. 

Ani.. I'm going to be fine. Besides, it's been a while since me and my girl went out.                                  I told her. As I almost reached Hyekyu's room, Mrs. Kim stopped me. 

Here. Saeng-il chukahaeyo.                                                                                               she told me, giving me a gift. I smiled and took her gift, then gave her a hug.  She was my third omma and well, haelmoni to Hyekyu. I gave Hyekyu a bath and did every routine we have before going out. Then I took a bath myself. 

Stupid Kyuhyun. My birthday and he forgets? Tsk. I should punish him.                       I smirked to myself, as I toweled dry. After putting on some clothes, I took Hyekyu and her bag out of the apartment we were living in. 

Unnie!!!!!!!!!! Hyekyu-ah!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                  some fans called to us as we walked out. They were waiting for my husband. I went to them and,

What are you guys doing here?                                                                                          I asked one of the girls. 

We're waiting for Kyuhyun-oppa, unnie. Hi there Hyekyu-ah!                                        she told me. I smiled and looked at Hyekyu who is looking at her with curious eyes.

But, Kyu-ah's not here. He went to Mokpo with Ryeowook-oppa and Sungmin-oppa.                            I told her, as I let her play a bit with Hyekyu.

Jinjja? But isn't it your birthday, unnie?                                                                               she asked me, a little puzzled. I just smiled and nodded. 

Oh. Yeah. Saeng-il chukahaeyo unnie. Here's our gift for you.                                        she said as she took one box from a friend of hers maybe. 

Oh. Thank you! How about going out with us? We're just going to the amusement park.                         I said. They shook their heads, well, they want to go to Mokpo too so I let them and Hyekyu and I walked towards the amusement park to have the day of our lives.