a new friend?

Your My Treasure
C: are you guys talking about my bestfriend?"


Both of them move their head to see the person walks up to them and they look at each other..

C: don't try to make an excuse because i heard enough"

Jh: nop we wont making an excuse, yeah were talking about your bestfriend, but dont worry we dont have any intention to hurt him, by the way im junho nice to meet you" junho smile and offer his hand

C: Im chansung nice to meet you too" they shake hands, then junho sat next to chansung and start to flirting he forget about his bestfriend who's still there

N: ahm!! Hellow im still here" then junho stood up and introduce his bestfriend

Jh: oh sorry i forget about you, chansung my bestfriend nichkhun"

C: i know!,, and he is the son of this school's owner ,so my bestfriend got the the attention one more time but your better than him"

N: what??"

C: i mean i think your a good person"


N: how did you say that?" C: well u didn't get mad because of that banana peel that i threw on the floor, And you even apologize even its not your fault, and im realy sorry for that, if i could do something to make it up to you, i will"


N: well you can do something,, you know i realy like your bestfriend but you see what happen today!!.."

C: i understand so i'll help you, but i warn you dont do anything that would hurt him"

N: i won't"


C: good but before i do that i need to help him find a dorm first"

N: dorm? you and him??"

C: yeah me and my bestfriend, we decided to find a dorm which is near here!!"


N: if you wouldn't mind you can stay at my dorm"

C: you have your own dorm?, where?"

N: in front of the school"

C: cool i guess i dont need to search anymore, i'll talk to him now see yah!!."

N: wait dont tell him that im the owner"

C: ok!! " chansung leave and excited to give a good news to his bestfriend


Jh: what are you doing?, that dorm is your father's gift you don't even dare trying to live their, do you think your father will let them?"

N: dont worry thats my dorm and my father will be happy if i live there!!"



Jh: what??..you will live there??, are you insane for what i remember you don't want to live there because it seem so boring, instead of staying there you choose to go in the club's,parties and hanging out with your friends"

N: that was before, before i met my treasure, the person that i will treasure and to care about"


Jh: wow i could feel a cold goose bumps when i heard what are you saying, your real that deeply in love with him huh!!, at last u found the person that you will treasure"


N: but i need you to live there too, i need your help to get my treasure, i can't handle my self whenever i see him i feel weird like all i want is to touch him!!..you know approaching someone for the first time is a strange"


Jh: hey stop bieng serious you're scaring me, ok?..and about the living thing dont worry i would love to as long as my chanie is there, so how many rooms in your dorm?"

N: 3"

Jh: 3?, but were 4" junho pause for a while then


Jh: ahuh!! ..i thing i have an idea and it will be my first plan too"

N: What idea??, what plan? ??"


Jh: Secret you dont have to know,, just trust me i'll make sure you will love it"