a little secret..,

Your My Treasure



W:wooyoung
N:nichkhun
C:chansung
Jh:junho
H:hara




H: ahm lets just say he have'nt in any relationship before,he have'nt any girlfriend or either boyfriend so at his age he didn't have his first kiss yet at age of 18

N: he haven't?..are you serious??" junho and nichkhun look at each other

H: yes im serious, i know its hard to believe that a cute guy like him with a lot of admires didn't have his first kiss!!

N: how can you be realy sure about it??"

H: because im not just a great stalker im his cousin a closest one so if you don't mind please excuse me i need to go now chao!.."

Jh: ok thanks for the information"

N: god i can't believe this he have alot of admirers, its impossible to ignor that all"

Jh: well its possible for him, maybe his waiting for someone or maybe he treasure his first kiss"

N: a treasure??,, i want that treasure and i'll do anything just to have it, that treasure will be mine and supposed to be mine and only"



W: chan i need to go in the library"
C: i'll go with you!"
W: are you sure?"
C: yes, library is a dangerous place sometime so i should go with you"
W: ok


*nichkhun's pov*

While leading my way in the library someone caught my attention, i recognize him the person that i want to treasure and choose to treasure and care about, and i thought to my self its time to make a move..


*chansung's pov *


I saw this perfect thai guy walking towards my bestfriend, i want to make fun of him just to see his face not perfect as he was always, and i want to see his bad attitude hiding behind his angel face, i threw my banana peel on the floor cousing him to slide, but when i saw What just happened is more funnier than i thought...


*wooyoung's pov*


Im standing while reading between the book sheds, and i was shocked when i felt someone grab my waist dropping into my , i move my head to look down, the the moment that i see who it is I'd never recover from the shock..but a few more seconds i handle to snap out of it..



*Nobody's pov*



W: yah!!... what the are you doing ert!!??"

N: oh sorry it was an accident and im not ert!!"

W: oh realy?,, then why you still touching my ??"

N: ahm sorry i just carried away and i dont know where am i touching"

W: whatever!!"

N: look im realy sorry for what happen it was an accident i didn't mean to touch your beautifull , by the way im nichkhun" nichkhun offer his hand to shake hand but the younger boy refuse and ignore him, he just stood their watching the younger boy walking out the library..


Jh: wow its realy easy for him to ignore you huh?' i guess your charisma won't work to him!!"

N: your right or maybe because he have a bad impression on me, i need to do something to get him"

Jh: are you sure you know you dont need to waste your time to him, you can find another a lot girls and boys waiting for you to date them"

N: im not wasting my time on him, i want him i want him to be mine, his the one i choose to treasure!!.."

Jh: i guess i can't do about that and dont worry i'll help you to get your treasure" junho smiled and wink to his bestfriend till someone interrupt them who's now stood up next to them


C: are you guys talking about my bestfriend??.."