love at first sight??

Your My Treasure
W-wooyoung N-nichkhun Jh-junho C-chansung T-taecyeon Js-junsu Jinwoon Jo kwon Seulong 2 months ago since wooyoung and his bestfriend chansung enter in the henyang university and for abot 2 months their daily routine is chasing the train and travel for about 1 hour W: yah!! chansung'ah faster if you dont want to be late!!..we need to catch the last train for this hour C: ok! but what should i do i can't run faster than this!" W:its because u ate a lot again and that banana in your bag, you should just bring 1 or 2 pcs see now its effecting you to run you do like a monkey but like a turtle when you move.." C:how did you know that i have banana on my bag?" W:cmon chan im your bestfriend remember!" C-haist ok next time i'll bring only 2.." they taking their breaths when they enter in the train W:this is entirely pissing me off" C:me too im tired of it were doing thIs for about 2 months do you think is there any ways to avoid this situation?" W:dont worry i have an idea we should find a dorm near to the campus" C:do you think your parents will give you a permission?" W:im pretty sure they will,its safer for me to have a dorm to stay and you too" C:oh yeah sure they will if you do your cutest aegyo right baby woo!!" W: yah!! How many times i told you dont call me baby woo im older than you!!"wooyoung cross his arm on his chest and pouted C: and how many times did i refuse so stop forbid me becouse i won't listen, your older than me but look at us?..im maturer looking than you baby woo!" chansung teased and pinch his cheeks W: yah!! Stop it its hurt!" C: ok!!..ok.." chansung stop pinching his cheeks and giggled when they rich the school gate they captured their 3 friends waiting for them,wave their hand and walk straight to them C: jin woon hyung!,jo kwon hyung!!" W: seulong hyung" Jinwoon:hey you two u look so mess baby woo come here i need to fix your hair and uniform" Jo kwoon: do you guys have a practice?" W: no nothing what about you?guys?" Jo kwon: no we dont have to so we will spent our time with our baby woo" Jinwoon: exactly becouse start tomorrow we will leave for about 3 weeks so we won't able to see our baby so chansung you need to keep your eye on him and take care of him" Seulong: if you wont prepare your self to hell got it?!" C: hey hyungs you know i can take care of him i always have my eye on him so no need to scare me!" Jo kwon: we know that, were just trying to remind you if ever you forget"jo kwon sighed W: hey you dont need to do that i can take care of my self Jinwoon: just in case!.. Seulong: baby woo you want some ice cream?" W: stop calling me that in public its so embarassing" Seulong:thats why were calling you becouse youre too cute when you embarass" W: stop teasing me!" Jinwoon:we won't so stop complaining,its no use" W: whatever but promise me you guys will treat me for an ice cream after the class" Jinwoon: we promise" Wooyoung enter the room following by his friends he walk straight forward to his chair noticing the small envelop under his table Seulong: wow our baby recieve a love later again"seulong teased Jinwoon: from who?" Jo kwon: i bet the later is from a boys" C: no from a girls" Jo kwon: boys" C: girls" W: guys shut the up pls!!" Wooyoung yell when his friend star Arguing again Jinwoon: so from who?" W: here just read it" wooyoung give the latrs to his friends when they read it they burst into laughter holding their stomach J:this later is from a guy he says his melting like ice cream when he watchIng your y dance move!" Seulong: this one is from a boy too he says i can't stop my self but to stare your ,woww this boy is so ert" Jinwoon: whos that guy?" Seulong: he is jay do you know him woo?" W: yeah! Jinwoon: you should avoid him ok"wooyoung nodded Jo kwon: wait this one is from a girl she said she realy like you!!.. Jinwoon: so there is a girl chansung remember what we said ur the only one who can take care of him while were in training keep an eye on him specialy when that ert near to him ok!" C: yes hyung" After the class they went in the cafeteria to have their lunch, junho notice them while entering the cafeteria and shrug nichkhun Jh: khun" N:what??"nichkhun ask with annoyance tone Jh: i think im inlove" N:mm im not surprise i heard that word everyday from your mouth ur getting worst you know?!" Jh: no im not!..im jjust playing around but this time its real, like love love love you heard that!!." junho whine and look at the boys whos entering the cafe his attention is on the tall guy who have a weird look holding a pcs of banana nichkhun followed the direction where his friends looking at and said N: cmon junho theres nothing is interesting on that group and look back to the boys whos sat next to their table and the picture of puffy cheek boy catch his attention his eyes and mouth widen open Jh: psst nichkhun close your mouth you know that there is a lot of flies here and they are dient to enter in your mouth" T: hey prince what happen did you just see your ideal girl?" taecyeon ask but nichkhun still frozen Js: yah!! Nichkhun...nichkhun.." junsu shove his friend then nichkhun face them with a puffy eye N: i think im in love too "ww...What??"his friends yelp others student heard them and look at them N: yah!!..your too loud you heard what i said" his friends staring at him with a questioning look N: yah!!..guys why are you looking at me like that?" T: n-nothing just wondering!, so who is the lucky girl?" nichkhun didnt answer instead he look straight at the puffy cheek boy's direction, taecyeon followed nichkhun's eye direction but he didn't see any picture of a girl that should ba a perfect instead he saw a puffy cheek boy who's realy enjoy eating his ice cream Between his two giant friends T: oh my god i can't believe it!, is he a real human or just a robot human that they use for indorsing their ice cream?" junsu look at the boy who's eating ice cream then beat taecyeon on his back Js: babo his a human not a robot machine" T: he is too cut i want to pinch his cheeks i kind a like him" taecyeon giggled Js: what!!." junsu stood up but taecyeon pulled him back to sit T: cmon hon dont be jelly i like him but i love you" taecyeon whisper and wrap his arm around junsu's waist T: so khun i gues i miss the girl?" N: nop you didn't miss him" nichkhun glare at taecyeon "WHAT???!! HIM??" his friend got shock to what he say N: yeah him!!..the boy you was talking about just now so don't try to make a move towards him." nichkhun sighed his eye looking at taecyeon Jh: but you said erlier that there is nothing interesting on them N: yes i did, but that was earlier before i notice him behind their back his too short to see him behind the back of that giants!!" T: what happen to your ideal girl?" N: maybe i dont realy have an ideal girl, but i have my ideal man now!!" Here's chapter 1 pls enjoy it even not that good~